New board for Relay controllers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New board for Relay controllers

Is there anyway we have a board just for relay controllers so we don't have to search hundreds of pages in general hardware threads. I am not a very old member but those who have been here well before me, could you please consider requesting a Relay controller section on mp3car. That would be nice

Cheers

and while were at it lets make a lilliput section and a custom board for opus and one for that really cool something else........point is that a relay controller is way too generic to warrant its own section. Googling and searching this forum will turn up dozens of alternatives....

Comment

true,
      Also check out serial relay control thread by Ricky327 that is the most promising thread to date about the topic, others are 8 relay paralle cards with no inputs etc
      Co Develper of A.I.M.E.E Automotive Intelligent Multimedia Entertainment Engine
      www.aimee.cc

Comment

Originally posted by Danceheaven
        true,
        Also check out serial relay control thread by Ricky327 that is the most promising thread to date about the topic, others are 8 relay paralle cards with no inputs etc
        Thank you Danceheaven, you post has been useful
        Mike

Comment

Working...
        X