software section

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• software section

i think it's about time to update the software section of this forum.
    [....99.9%]
    [HW] 566eMHz/128mb/6gb, FlyVideo3k, RandMgps, M1-ATX, 7" Lilliput, VGA2AVadptrFor2ndVideo, 4CH/100rms, 10"Sub, 40AhDeepCycleTank
    [....99.8%]
    [SW] XP/MMC/FP:D3,FlyTV/AxifeFM,CarMM?
    [Working on] puttingBackEvrythg.

Originally posted by danon
    i think it's about time to update the software section of this forum.
    What software section?
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

The one on the home page which lists all available software frontends... agreed
      -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

And if it cannot be updated maybe just take take the link off until it can be updated
        Remember AllAdvantage From 7 years ago? IT IS BACK! Now under a new name Agloco
        GET PAID TO SURF THE INTERNET

Comment

Been requested a bunch of times already. I think Ziplock said at one time that he was working on a new page (dunno if that meant the software page too or not?).
          AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
          Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
          Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
          -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Originally posted by Rundell
            And if it cannot be updated maybe just take take the link off until it can be updated
            i agree.

right now it just contradicts the very active nature of the members of this forum. i feel like when everytime i visit that page it feels like as if all of a sudden you're in a hunted house, or the dusty forgotten attic of the house...
            [....99.9%]
            [HW] 566eMHz/128mb/6gb, FlyVideo3k, RandMgps, M1-ATX, 7" Lilliput, VGA2AVadptrFor2ndVideo, 4CH/100rms, 10"Sub, 40AhDeepCycleTank
            [....99.8%]
            [SW] XP/MMC/FP:D3,FlyTV/AxifeFM,CarMM?
            [Working on] puttingBackEvrythg.

Comment

I expect to have a new content management system installed on the main page by the end of February. Then other sections like the software section then it will be rebuilt.

Comment

cool!

I will have to agree with the others on this one.....seems a little odd when compared to the rest of the page....being that the forum is so active and all....lol
                Jan Bennett
                FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
                X