Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Private Messages

Well this might sound wierd but it has a good use

Having the Option for the Thread creator in the Car Meet section of the forums to Mass PM eveyone who has replied to the thread.

I've got the Melbourne Australia Meet thread in there and i'm going to PM everyone reminders when it's on and then Reminders the day before it happens.

Having the option to Mass PM everyone on a car meet thread with details on where the meet is taking place etc is a handy feature.

I don't know if it's possible but I think if this option is only available in the Car meet forum with the orignal thread creator being able to Mass PM it should keep this type of function useful and spam free.

What do you guys think?
    CarPC Status:
    GPS: 99%
    Hardware: 99%
    Software: 92%
    Case Install: 99.9%
    Dash Install: 100%
    Car Install: 72%

I don't know if this is possible, but it will definitely be very useful. If everyone in the thread receives a pm, then you’re more likely to see more people at the meet.
    Installed
    Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
    512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
    Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
    [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Well even if they could maybe create a list of all users who replied to that thread then you can do it manually i guess.

Unless you can send a PM to more than 1 user at the same time?
      CarPC Status:
      GPS: 99%
      Hardware: 99%
      Software: 92%
      Case Install: 99.9%
      Dash Install: 100%
      Car Install: 72%

Comment

You may send up to 5 messages at a time.
        Separate multiple user names with ';'
        I think this is an option, maybe the mods could change it so anyone with x number of posts could send to more people.

Matt

Comment

Working...
        X