Mp3 Car T-shirts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mp3 Car T-shirts

It would be cool if someone (Moon???) made up some mp3car t-shirts. Just a cool idea. I know i would get one!
    2004 F-150
    Shuttle XPC, 80gig HD, Wireless Internet, DVD
    "How piMP3d is your ride??"

i kinda like that idea someone who's more artistic than me should draw up a logo that looks cool something that could be put on a car or t-shirt that kinda get's the idea across but isn't to nerdy

Comment

hey i will start working on a logo, I guess im qualified because thats what i do for a living, I design logos and t shirts. heh isnt that what your looking for. I will get started

Good idea

Comment

i would love to have one or two also...white and black color.

------------------
        abcd-1
        Author of CobraI and CobraII.
        For more information on the COBRA Application's please visit the link. For the latest or updated info on CobraII please click on the link. Get new updated files for CobraII here. ftp://pictures[email protected]/d:/newdlls
        You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is Cenwesi
        Webpage comming soon!
        abcd-1
        Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
        You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

grey t-shirts rule!!! id just see what can be done and make a white, gray, and black designs, if possible. I mean I hate white tshirts anymore, they either get dirty easily or end up being an undershirt, go with gray or black.

------------------
          Grand aMP3
          The Grand aMP3 Project
          Car: 96 Pontiac Grand Am
          Current Setup: AMD K62 300MHz, 64MB DIMM RAM, 20GB WD Hard Drive, Basic Video & Sound

Comment

grey or black all the way....

Comment

www.tshirts.com
              -+[MP3PC]+-

Comment

YES! T-shirts. I want one!
                Car: 1999 Dark Green Mustang GT Coupe
                Audio: Alpine HU, JL 6ch Amp, JL Stealthbox and XR series components.
                Player: Empeg for now; something custom later.
                www.neotechpc.com - Custom built laptops!

Comment

my origional idea was a white shirt with the new mp3car sticker on the front, and maybe a quote on the back or something. But i know you guys can pimp it out!!
                  2004 F-150
                  Shuttle XPC, 80gig HD, Wireless Internet, DVD
                  "How piMP3d is your ride??"

Comment

few things
                    custom tshirts arent free
                    one side is much cheaper than two sides
                    bigger the quantaty the cheaper the shirts. We need at least 20 people just so we can get a single sided shirt for 12 bucks a pop. not counting shipping.

Comment

www.cafepress.com will allow you to setup a store where people can buy mousepads/tshirts and mugs that you designed. We could do a custom tshirt and don't have to worry about the cost of making it.

Awol][
                      Awol

my $0.02 cents (value is based on the intelligence of the person reading this message)

Comment

we just recently had a function in which we had tshirts and they were a dark navy tshirt that was nice and thick and had a front the front chest and the full back all in 3-4 colros only COST about $7 or so. Tshirts arent that expensive if you look at the right places. This cafepress sounds like the best idea simply because then one person would have to pay for all the tshirts and they could order them as they needed them.

------------------
                        Grand aMP3
                        The Grand aMP3 Project
                        Car: 96 Pontiac Grand Am
                        Current Setup: AMD K62 300MHz, 64MB DIMM RAM, 20GB WD Hard Drive, Basic Video & Sound

Comment

If some one draws a logo I will print them out on my printer with the cannon tshirt paper and send it to everyone that wants one for a minamal cost( like 3.00 bucks or somthing)... Then all you have to do is iron the logo or words on to whatever shirt you want.

Comment

make sure the logo gets put up on the page somewhere i'm in a class that is teaching me to make shirts and i want to make my own t-shirt with the mp3car logo or whatever is decided on

Comment

Grandam

Just curious who you went through because it is virtualy imposable to get a tshirt that is printed with 3-4 colors for 7 bucks a shirt. that is with out ordering like over a hundred of them. Most of the time places charge a 40 screen fee which allows cheaper shirts. I would love to knw where you did get those shirts from and how many you did actualy get cause i need a company to print a bunch of shirts cheap!

Comment

Working...
                              X