Clear All

• SkinnyBoy

Man that guys annoying :P
    John McLear - [email protected]
    http://www.205oc.co.uk
    UK Mp3car slapnut
    #mp3car - Efnet
    Carplayer and Mediaengine *****
    spank gemma.co.uk for holding my motherboard for so long. still no board, wood work nearly done :|
    [-----------(90%)----] Completed :)
    pics at: http://www.zcentric.com/~mitcht/gall...me=Convertable

ditto
    Athlon 500, 128 MB, ATI Xpert 4MB AGP TV-Out, Sound Blaster Live! Value, 8.4 GB, 2x20 Backlit LCD, Keypower 250 Watt ATX DC-DC, DSchmitd Startup/Shutdown Controller, IRMan + Backlit IR Remote, Custom Keypad, 5.6" NTSC LCD, In-Dash Slot Loading DVD, all installed in an '87 Honda Accord LX-i

Comment

Come on now guys, if ya cant say anything nice, don't say it at all. He may be really annoying; he thinks you're wrong and he's right - but when his car blows up and/or he electricutes himself all because he didnt take your advice - then you can say all you want.

To Skinnyboy: you should probably realize you arent on anyone's A,B, or C list around here. Take it easy on people and accept the advice they give you. If you dont like it, then dont take it (keep it to yourself). But remember, most of these guys really really know what they are talking about. If you think they are worng, but everyone else seems to be saying the same thing or not correcting him as well - then make sure you arent mistaken first. Its okay to be wrong, everyone is now and then - make sure to acknowledge it before everyone hates you.

PoBoy
      I'm a ghost...email me if you have any questions on my old setup

My way outdated website: http://www.poboytech.net

FYI: I sold my 96 4Runner and bought a 1985

Comment

Hey I dont mind the guy. He's giving the mp3car thing a good go. I was an annoying f**ker when I was 15. Hell I bet I wouldn't have been on anyones A, B or C list either and I probably wouldn't have believed anyone here. At least we get to have a good argument with someone on a regular basis. Just my $0.02

Comment

He just wants ot sound like he knows what the hell he is doing and what its all about........
          I find him a bore!
          Kinda like a "young Kid".
          And I can say nomore on thisone.
          and be "nice".

Comment

if your reading this skinnyboy.... im sorry to say, but you brought this onto yourself..

you need some instructions on the finer points of using a BB system....
            Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

I haven't noticed that he is annoying, maybe I missed a post or something. What could have he done to deserve a topic about how annoying he is?
              Got started with computers on this board early in high school...now I run a web development company and am about to build my dream machine.

Comment

Yeah Dartman111 you are right....
                I'm not annoying.... Don't listen to what bad things they say about me...

Comment

We can really use the commments section for this? Interesting... Well anyways I would have to agree with the majority. But at 15 you are always right... right?
                  ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
                  Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                  All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                  Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")

Comment

yeah, corse I am always right...

nah, I know I was wrong in the past, and will try not to start any arguments in the future... sorry Technics
                    lol...

Comment

See there ya go again skinny. You didnt annoy me ever till now. Learn a lesson here. Even if you dont think you are annoying or **** people off - you must be cause people ARE in fact annoyed. Take a minute and try to see where they are coming from. Make an appology being annoying - and then everyone can get on with things. If you wait too long to realize this, every time someone see's a post of yours - they are going to ignore it. You are only hurting yourself by waiting. Im sure the guys around here are mature enough to accept an apology and open their doors back up to you. I forsee you just fighting back saying "you're right" or whatever everyone is yapping about - please for the sake of young teenagers, prove me wrong

HOW TO BE RIGHT! BY POBOY
                      The way to be "right" around here is to prove it not say it. You dont say something is wrong or right until you have experience. The guys around here give all advice based upon past experiences. But, if you think their advice is wrong - prove it (build a psu or whatever), take some pics and document it. Then say, "it worked" - NOT "HAHAHAHHA I WAS RIGHT IT WORK" - post the pics and that's it. There are lots of ways to do the same thing. So you could easily be right as well as the other person - but we are just telling you what works based upon past experience.

PoBoy
                      I'm a ghost...email me if you have any questions on my old setup

My way outdated website: http://www.poboytech.net

FYI: I sold my 96 4Runner and bought a 1985

Comment

I will apologise again, (i have before, but on other pages and you may not have read them)

I am sorry for thinking that I know everything, I know I don't, nearly though, and I will try not to be so "smug" in the future, I hope you accept my apology, I am very sorry, especially if I offended or angered you.
                        I hope you will still continue to be my friends, and will stop posting mean things about me.. I don't particulaly like "arguing", disagreeing is fun, I have a 12year old sister, and I can get her soo angry by disagreeing with her, so that is just my nature.. Once again, I am sorry...

Comment

hehe.....
                          hmmm.. well.. okay..

apology accepted

Greetz
                          Raas - The Netherlands
                          ME: VIA epia m10000, lilliput 7', opus 150w, 80gb<br>
                          GF: IBM Thinkpad 380, ext. 3.5 80gb, 40x4, PB-IR

Comment

Thanx...

Comment

now that we are all friend again...