Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I stop the Subscriptions!??

My god! I hate them! lol

I can't see an option in the User CP that turns them off.. every single time I reply/post a message I get subscribed to it and it's driving me crazy!

Thanks
    Emo

Hi, I'm drunk but you're new so I'll help you out. Go into your 'User CP' control panel and click on 'List Subscriptioons' on the left. Then you have to manually unsubscribe to all of your threads listed there.

Next time you post, you can check at the bottom to not subscribe to that thead you are posting in. Otherwise I think tere's a global setting within your control panel.

Sorry for th espelling, my New Years night was celelbrated tonght. Hope this helps good luck, Happy New YEar.

www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

Thanks a lot!

But why are you celebrating new years now? you are a day late... or possibly still going on from last night? lol

Happy new year to you too!

-Emo

Comment

M'eh, I work third shift and had to work New years midnight till noon on Sunday. Missed the whole thing. So tonghts the night!!!
        www.mobile-effects.com

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

Woah, cool avatar's seem to 'pop' up when drunk
          www.mobile-effects.com

Comment

there's a drop down menu from CP...under edit options....4th box down or something.

Comment

Originally posted by senseless228
              there's a drop down menu from CP...under edit options....4th box down or something.

A HA!!! finally! I'm freee!!!

Thanks a lot for the help guys..

-Emo

Comment

Wewt
                www.mobile-effects.com

Comment

Working...
                X