Add nav links at bottom of posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add nav links at bottom of posts

I would be very convenient if the nav bar (MP3Car.com Forums > General) could be at the bottom of every post. I know I'm being lazy, but it would be nice if I could go up one, two, up to the top level of the forum from the bottom of the post rather than having to scroll up to the top of the posts to navigate back up to the previous levels of the forum.
    My Worklog

x2

Comment

Agreed.. It would also be nice to get email notifications of threads your subscribed to..
      Current Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro

Second Vehicle: Sold it :( 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

First Vehicle: 2003 Ford Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by tbird2340
        Agreed.. It would also be nice to get email notifications of threads your subscribed to..
        Unless you have them disabled... they do work.

Comment

No, they don't for me. I've had this problem for over a year. No, it's not spam filtered either.. I flat out don't get them!
          Current Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro

Second Vehicle: Sold it :( 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

First Vehicle: 2003 Ford Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by tbird2340
            No, they don't for me. I've had this problem for over a year. No, it's not spam filtered either.. I flat out don't get them!
            That happened to me for a while.... change the email addy registered to your SN, it should start working....

Peace,

Rafster
            Post # 3000

Comment

OP: How hard is it to hit End or Home on your keyboard and just do it that way.....

Peace,

Rafster
              Post # 3000

Comment

Working...
              X