Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mp3 Store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mp3 Store

    Are these guys doing anything? Mails to [email protected] and [email protected] remain unanswered.
    I WANT TO ORDER BY AMPIE PLEASE

  • #2
    Maybe if you added the .com to the email address.

    Seriously, they are 100% legit and offer fine customer service.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?



    Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

    Comment


    • #3
      Mmaybe you should just order the parts. Then the stuff will get shipped to you.

      Did you have a question about what the parts do? or How they work?

      Pretty sure the shipping costs are specified, what other answers might a customer what from the store?
      TruckinMP3
      D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

      Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

      Read the FAQ!

      Comment


      • #4
        ive bought off the store numerous times. ive never had any problems. ive even pre ordered items and when they came in stock they were shipped without a problem. when there was something i ordered that was backordered. they even called me and i spoke to them on the phone. i wouldnt worry about ordereing from them there 100% legit.
        MII12000 | 512MB PC3200 | 60GB 2.5" Samsung
        M2-ATX 160W PS | SlotLoad DVD/CDRW | BU353 GPS
        7" Lilliput 619 | WinTV | WIFI | Bluetooth
        Audigy2 ZS | HQCT | Kyocera KR1 Mobile Router(3G)
        Roadrunner | LSXvoid | IGuidance 3


        My Worklog

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks for the comments, but I intended in no way to say that these guys are not legit. I only would like to have a few questions answered before I can order (including bank details for wiring money).
          Thoughtby posting it here the moderatro might pass the message through.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Henk Bos
            Thanks for the comments, but I intended in no way to say that these guys are not legit. I only would like to have a few questions answered before I can order (including bank details for wiring money).
            Thoughtby posting it here the moderatro might pass the message through.

            The owners of the store visit sometimes. Most of the active Mods are not directly associated with store (I think)

            Have fun
            TruckinMP3
            D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

            Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

            Read the FAQ!

            Comment


            • #7
              I also emailed them never got response, but got my product shipped very quickly. I guess they're just too busy.
              f1vlad.com/subaru/sparow
              ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ 80% progress (sold)

              Comment


              • #8
                at least it's not a "where's armen" thread
                Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

                Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

                Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

                __________________
                CarPC Newbs Start Here: All your questions answered, as if by E.S.P.

                Comment


                • #9
                  If for some reason your email wasn't answered just give us a call.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Got the order through and got my stuff very quickly.
                    Getting it in the country was not easy though. Customs in the Emirates had never seen something like this before and were reading the CarPC Hack book. They got totally nervous when they saw the system could make connections with satellites and told me that I need to have approval from the Ministry of Transportation, which can take weeks/months. Explained everything to them and said it was only for DVDs and music, showing them my small GPS as proof.
                    They stamped the form after an hour of chatting and three cups of tea!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Drinking tea with Customs? What a strange custom!
                      Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

                      Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

                      Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

                      __________________
                      CarPC Newbs Start Here: All your questions answered, as if by E.S.P.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tj!2k4
                        Drinking tea with Customs? What a strange custom!
                        LOL!! If only it were that easy to get things through US Customs! But then again, thank God its not!
                        ----------------------------------------------
                        Civiputer: Dont have one anymore, but here is what is used to be!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by nameeri
                          LOL!! If only it were that easy to get things through US Customs! But then again, thank God its not!
                          Oh, but it is soooo much easier! We travel through US/Canadian border about 3 times a year. When you drive through the bridge, they just ask where you are going, why you were gone, and then the "any drugs, alcohol, or other illegal possesions?" You say no, and voila. Your in. Usually when we drive through, my sister and mom are in the back under huge blankets sleeping. You could hide a small child under those huge blankets, and they would never know. US and Canadian customs are usually quite easy to get through.
                          Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                          1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                          30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                          15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                          Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Henk Bos
                            Got the order through and got my stuff very quickly.
                            Getting it in the country was not easy though. Customs in the Emirates had never seen something like this before and were reading the CarPC Hack book. They got totally nervous when they saw the system could make connections with satellites and told me that I need to have approval from the Ministry of Transportation, which can take weeks/months. Explained everything to them and said it was only for DVDs and music, showing them my small GPS as proof.
                            They stamped the form after an hour of chatting and three cups of tea!!

                            I am going to forward that to the author of CarPC hacks. He will love it.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X