Can't Access Store!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Access Store!!!

I've been around here for awhile, and I'm always browsing around the store. Beginning about 2 weeks ago, all I get when I visit the store is a blank page. All white.

I've done everything from deleting all of my cookies/.tmp files, opening in different front-ends, and then I went next door to my buddies house and guess what? Blank, white page. WTF is going on with the store? Is it me and my buddy's computers? Is it only online a certain time during the day? I even go through different links and outside sources - like StreetDeck.com - to direct products. Just blank pages.

Any help is appreciated. I want to spend my money.

Store works fine for me

Comment

where are you from? maybe your ISP is screwed up, or maybe IP's from your area are blacklisted on some ISP or server somewhere?

You could try using a proxy to get around it if that were the case.
      But don't take it from me! here's a quote from a real, live newbie:
      Originally posted by Viscouse
      I am learning buttloads just by searching on this forum. I've learned 2 big things so far: 1-it's been done before, and 2-if it hasn't, there is a way to do it.
      eegeek.net

Comment

Originally posted by squared80
        I've been around here for awhile, and I'm always browsing around the store. Beginning about 2 weeks ago, all I get when I visit the store is a blank page. All white.

I've done everything from deleting all of my cookies/.tmp files, opening in different front-ends, and then I went next door to my buddies house and guess what? Blank, white page. WTF is going on with the store? Is it me and my buddy's computers? Is it only online a certain time during the day? I even go through different links and outside sources - like StreetDeck.com - to direct products. Just blank pages.

Any help is appreciated. I want to spend my money.
        This is caused by the store hating you personally

More likely a DNS issue with youe ISP.
        TruckinMP3
        D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

Working...
        X