threats from moderator on this forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• threats from moderator on this forum

I am new to this forum and due to advertising a similar website in my postings I've been threatened by a moderator on here, darque pervert get a life mate, please email me to discuss your threats further instead of hiding behind the forum, [email protected]

and remember everyone DIGITAL-CAR forum is the best

if anyone higher up than darque pervert should actually care about their website they might want to conside taking his moderator status away from him as it has obviously gone to his head

Threatened?

You do nothing but post adverts for digital-car. You don't contribute anything to this hobby, at least not on this forum.
    You have no other purpose on this forum other than to promote digital-car, as was stated in the thread I locked. Where was the threat?
    Was stating that your incessant desire to promote rather than to participate would likely get you banned? That's not a threat. That's a fact.

I'm moving this to suggestions/comments.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Follow your own advice why don't you?

Don't know how to use the forum? Here, let me show you:

The first image, on the left, it's this little thing called a PM. The next set of images, shows you how to send an email via the forum!

BRILLIANT!

Oddly enough, this reminds me of the individuals who post:

THIS IS THE LAST POST IN THIS THREAD, IF YOU POST ANYTHING ELSE AFTER ME YOU'RE A DOODIE HEAD! WHAT EVER I SAY IS THE LAST WORD! KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF, HOWEVER, I CAN SPEAK MY MIND ALL I WANT!

Attached Files
      Jan Bennett
      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Although I do have to admit My friend John AKA Darque can be a little heavy handed at times, he does have a job to do and cannot be all things to all people, especially an *** kisser. If he seems a bit harsh, I also agree to take it to PM's. I for one dont want to read about everyone else's dirty laundry and personal problems. Otherwise, good board and keep up the good work. That is all.
        Dont tell me to shut up, I'm Rick James ******!!!

Comment

I have issues with your "Digital-Car is the best" statment

Digital car info
          Threads: 4,601, Posts: 86,797, Members: 2,153, Active Members: 502

Mp3car.com

Threads: 82,416, Posts: 904,312, Members: 46,771

MP3car.com has over 17 times the threads

Mp3car.com has over 10 times the Posts

Mp3car.com has over 21 Times the members

This this case Bigger is truely better.

Comment

Nobody is better. It's just another place to go.
            Tidder

Try RevFE
            The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Originally posted by belezeebub View Post
              Mp3car.com has over 21 Times the members
              how many are actually active?
              Installed
              Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
              512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
              Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
              [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quattro View Post
                how many are actually active?
                How do you define active?

Michael
                ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiredwrx View Post
                  How do you define active?

Michael
                  ones that have logged on within, i don't know, the last 6 months.
                  Installed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cougarv6 View Post
                    and remember everyone DIGITAL-CAR forum is the best
                    "BEST" is very subjective. There is NO WAY to objectively quantify the "BEST" when it comes to forums.

Sure, the sheer number difference might be one way, but how accurate is that really.

IN any event, he can have his opinions about what he thinks is "best", but no one said that he should be allowed to express his opnions anywhere he wants. And doing it here seems silly and rediculous. Assuming it IS true, why is he trying to bring more members over there? That I don't understand. What does DC get from more members?

Michael
                    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Quattro View Post
                      ones that have logged on within, i don't know, the last 6 months.
                      I don't know if it is possible to get that information from either site even if it is available somehow.

Does that mean that DC is "better" because in the last 6 months more of it's members have logged on? I am not sure it does. It just proves that more members logged on in the last 6 months. What about today, is that important. Or last week, or the last 7 days, or about the last year. Yes, I know you were defining "active" and I am looking at it from the "best" site aspect.

I think Tidder has it right. I just find it silly and annoying for anyone to come over here and state one is better then the other.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Wiredwrx View Post
                        I don't know if it is possible to get that information from either site even if it is available somehow.
                        I wasn't comparing the too sites, I just asked the question.
                        Out of the 46,700+ member, I would guess, 80% if not more, are inactive.
                        Installed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Wether 80 is an accurate number os not is something we debate and guess about for days, regarding both sites.

Even so, 20% of 67000 members is still 9400, more then the total membership of DC, and significantly more then the 500 active on DC.

And, there is, I think a very different attitude between the sites. DC seems like a place for the people to hang out in and also talk about carputers, while MP3car is a place for people to talk about carputers, and hang out at. The difference perhaps is that a significant amount of people remain at DC to hang out, while MP3car members get their carputer needs met, and then don't need to return, or check in on occasion to keep up on what is new in carputers, instead of hanging out here. That certainly might explain why the MT'ers felt that this site should be made more amenable to them hanging out and playing around, something which seems to be well tolerated at DC, while here there is less tolerance for that.

Just a possible difference. I am on my BB now, so it is hard to check, but I wonder, percentage wise, what the difference between "tech" and "OT" threads are between the two sites. Just a thought.

As for activity on the site, I think the MP3car page ranking speaks for itself.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
                            has this just become a bigger dick than yours thread?
                            Absolutely not. Don't know if you realized, but we were talking about numbers, and in fact, I said seeral times that "Best" is subjective, and the numbers indicate nothing about which is better.

This is purely regarding the numbers. And, truly, MP3cars are bigger.

YOu want to make it a dick contest, then do so. No one else is doing that right now.

Michael

Comment

Working...
                            X