Kudos!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos!

Seems that the site owners and moderators usually are dealing with alot of problems and issues regarding the site.
    I'd just like to say thanks for all the hard work and how much I appreciate it (as I'm sure others do).

Not "sucking up" or anything, it just seems the effort isn't recognized as much as it should. This site is an invaluable resource in my quest for a bigger, badder system.

If it keeps up, seems I'll soon be able to launch the space shuttle from my drivers seat!

Cheers

BJ

Yeah, I agree - great job! Even during the night (I work 3rd shift in the US) I've noticed how much nicer it is. I speed in catching spammers is much better!
    www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

it's a team effort...everyone is involved...mods, admins, and members alike.

It's nice to have it all noticed though. I'll be sure to pass it onto the rest of the admins!
      Jan Bennett
      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

and we do what we can behind the scenes to keep things running
        -- WireSix, Inc. --
        MP3Car Lives Here!

Comment

So you are the one we are supposed to blame for the mysql error this morning? ~ jk.
          Joel Konecny
          Digimoto OBDII Diagnostics

Comment

hehe - sorry about that, we're looking into might have been causing it.
            Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

I can tell you right now what the problem is ~ your website is too popular ~ probably guys like me who sit there refreshing the forums every 10 seconds are the real problem.
              Joel Konecny
              Digimoto OBDII Diagnostics

Comment

heheh - I do the same thing...especially this morning. Seems to really be buzzing!
                Jan Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by digimotojoel View Post
                  So you are the one we are supposed to blame for the mysql error this morning? ~ jk.
                  hah, no that would be the person and or 3rd party company who's code isn't closing their mysql connections which in turn spiraled out of control this morning... BUT, that problem has been identified and resolved
                  -- WireSix, Inc. --
                  MP3Car Lives Here!

Comment

ryan - you have an email from me btw about this very problem.
                    Jan Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by RedGTiVR6 View Post
                      ryan - you have an email from me btw about this very problem.
                      yup, got it
                      -- WireSix, Inc. --
                      MP3Car Lives Here!

Comment

Working...
                      X