Colorado Meet -- Denver/COS Area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Meet -- Denver/COS Area

hey everyone. Hopefully we can get a meet setup sometime in the next few months for all the colorado-ans out there!

Maybe Denver, maybe Colorado Springs, maybe Vail, Durango, Fort Collins, Phil Collins ? Where is best for everyone

I am thinking that a Sunday meet would be best. Saturday maybe?

Lets get some dates, areas, and names in here so we can choose what we are going to do.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

denver seems so central! but then... i would not mind a trip to the mountains either.... good weather prevailing.
    Et ipsa scientia potestas est.

Worklog for my 2007 Civic Si ...f*** it...
    Pictures of the Corolla (retired)here
    Need to make something? Here are a few ideas.

Comment

Well it is a drive for me any way we go, because I doubt the majority of people are in COS, but I enjoy driving my car with my PC!

And it only took me 45min to get back to the Springs tonight with my new awesome dash!
      15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more

Comment

as always, I'll show...
        EPIA SP13000, 512 DDR400, Seagate 300GB, Belkin PCI 802.11g w/external antenna, Holux GM-210 GPS, XM Direct w/ serial, Dlink FM, Opus 120 p\s, Rockford P4004 amp, Xenarc 7" VGA touchscreen custom mounted in double din spot -- see pics and write up here!!

Comment

But where/when?

Comment

based on the speed and interest of replies so far, i think we should plan on a weekend a little farther out, like april or early may. We need a bit more of a no-snow guarantee and a little more time to poke people and get a commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by GoHybrid View Post
              based on the speed and interest of replies so far, i think we should plan on a weekend a little farther out, like april or early may. We need a bit more of a no-snow guarantee and a little more time to poke people and get a commitment.
              March is booked up for me. I have the system out curently anyway .
              TruckinMP3
              D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

I'll be out in Fort Collins area from April 1st to the 12th would be cool to meet up with some of you guys while I'm in the ares.
                1990 Jeep Cherokee
                2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
                2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

Fort collins, eh? 2hr drive but I would be up for it.

Friday anytime, Saturday morning/afternoon, or Sunday morning/afternoon. I work and am in school the other times.

1st, 6th, 7th, or 8th would be ok I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by WebDog View Post
                    I'll be out in Fort Collins area from April 1st to the 12th would be cool to meet up with some of you guys while I'm in the ares.
                    any chance you'll be up in the Denver area?? I can meet up, but probably can't fit the drive in to get down to CS
                    EPIA SP13000, 512 DDR400, Seagate 300GB, Belkin PCI 802.11g w/external antenna, Holux GM-210 GPS, XM Direct w/ serial, Dlink FM, Opus 120 p\s, Rockford P4004 amp, Xenarc 7" VGA touchscreen custom mounted in double din spot -- see pics and write up here!!

Comment

Originally posted by mgithens View Post
                      any chance you'll be up in the Denver area?? I can meet up, but probably can't fit the drive in to get down to CS
                      Fort Collins is north of denver.

So he will be there. Denver is like a half hour from Fort Collins. Colorado Springs is like 2 hours from Fort Collins.

So if you are in denver, then you are good to go.

Comment

long drives in new cars are good! i'm in!

Comment

dude, I must be drunk... I was thinking the Springs... FC ain't too bad, but he'll need a real airport, so I am thinking that he'll be down this way...

GoHybrid - got a raise?? I want to see that new ride for sure...

Comment

no raise... just a good negotiation ;-)

i'm really anxious to see what happens with AMP before I start installing stuff into it. I could be getting that high-res screen before too long!

Comment

If Denver would work better i can come down there. i know where the cities are as i lived in Colorado for 12 years... We are driving out so i will have my CarPc with me
                              1990 Jeep Cherokee
                              2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
                              2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X