Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South East England (UK) interested?

Hello,

I have had my car PC running successfully for over a year now and would like to meet up with like minded people. Are there any members who are willing to meet up in the South East of England? (M25 Junction 8).

Daniel

DJ - There is a quite a few your way but in all honesty most of them dont come over here.

I'd post on the UK forum digital-car.co.uk and you'll probley get a response.

We did have a yearly meet a short time back but I'm sure people will be up for a local one any way.

Terran
    My Project Site

Comment

Just been over there actually, just rekindling all my old CarPC forums, haven't been around for a while! Always seems that i bump into you!! The install is all finished (for now ;-)) and i managed to put some trim in. Pretty much use it every journey without any problems.

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by DJCentrino View Post
        Just been over there actually, just rekindling all my old CarPC forums, haven't been around for a while! Always seems that i bump into you!! The install is all finished (for now ;-)) and i managed to put some trim in. Pretty much use it every journey without any problems.

Daniel
        I do get around a bit

Terran
        My Project Site

Comment

Working...
        X