New to Houston. Wanna meet anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Houston. Wanna meet anyone?

i just made a move to houston for a new job. i'm just wondering if anyone is interested in a meet. i don't know a good location to meet because, you know, i'm new here. but i do know that saturdays are good for me.
    02 Accord Coupe EX V6

Congrats on loosing the state Income tax.
    If It's Called Tourist Season, Why Can't We Hunt Them?
    I Just Do What the Voices Inside My Head Tell Me to Do.
    The Definition of an Upgrade: Take old bugs out, put new ones in.
    Texas DOS: Y'all reckon? (Yep/Nope)

Comment

LOL thanks!
      02 Accord Coupe EX V6

Comment

Nice job on your car. I got a 98 accord with an 8 inch touchscreen fab into it also. Its huge heheh. Welcome to Htown. Meet? lol i dont think people in htown meet up too much traffic.

Comment

i drive 50 mins to work everyday. lol i don't think meeting with your fellow carpcer maybe once a month is not such a bad idea.
          02 Accord Coupe EX V6

Comment

oh which part of htown do you live in

Comment

right now i'm near 288 and 610S but i'm moving to spring in 3 weeks. you?
              02 Accord Coupe EX V6

Comment

northwest houston. but i am always around 288 and 610s

Comment

sweet man! i'll be close to nw houston after 3 weeks haha. you wanna try and get something together? anyone else from houston interested?
                  02 Accord Coupe EX V6

Comment

oh and i saw your post in the RR forum. lets meet up so i can steal your RR configurations. muhaha jk
                    02 Accord Coupe EX V6

Comment

I come to H at least once a month, always on Sunday afternoons, to visit my son. He lives around 288 & the beltway. Perhaps we could setup a meet for my next trip (Sunday, 2 weekends from now).

Comment

cool man. yea i can do sunday if we can get something together. anyone else?
                        02 Accord Coupe EX V6

Comment

not a problem if you want my RR configuration. I put everything in the D drive so when i use ewf it saves. all i gotta do is copy it over to my D drive to any system I want and it auto configure. Only thing I gotta do is set my GPS port that about it.

Comment

I'd be up for something local in the Houston. I'm in the 10, 6, and sam houston area.

I'm one of those... what was it?.. anyway, been reading for long time (years) and finally figured on posting. Haven't built a car pc yet, but working up a parts list. Would kinda like to see someone's in the flesh.
                            Car PC Progress:

Planning: 90%
                            Parts: 90%
                            Fabrication: 10%
                            Installation: 0%
                            Software: 20%

Comment

hey you need help let me know i got alot of supply i can get rid of

Comment

Working...
                              X