Tennessee Stand up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennessee Stand up!

Who here is in Tennessee? I want to put together a gathering. I'm in Jackson.

Matthew07<br /><br /><br /><br />
    KitLink Power!
    CarLink coming soon!

www.phreaknic.info

Be there.
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Kingsport

Tri-Cities
      Tennessee Vols Fan

Comment

I'm looking forward to the discussion at PhreakNIC since I'll also be there with my Carputer. I've actually just ordered some major upgrades, so I should have a much better system by next month.

However, I will be disabling the wireless and bluetooth functions for the weekend.

Comment

well make sure you come say hi to me, I'm on the board of directors for Nashville 2600.
          I'M DEBT FREE!!

Comment

I'm sure i'll say hi that weekend. I go by "Ice Nine" there and at LANs. I was hungover and slept through the carputer presentation last year, but i heard it was canceled anyways. Hopefully this year i can rise from bed (aka bathroom floor) early enough to see it.

There will certainly be other carputer enthusiasts there so it should be alot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Willuz View Post
              ...but i heard it was canceled anyways.
              no, I gave the carputer presentation last year. It was the first presentation.

I'M DEBT FREE!!

Comment

Ah, that would be why i missed it. I certainly hope to be awake for the presentation this year. I'll have my carputer 2.0 finished by then, assuming I don't fry my monitor when I solder the cables to the board. As with most lilliputs the cables are worthless junk that have been repaired, respliced, resoldered, to the point that there's nothing left of them. Time to forget the cables and connect right to the board.

So is anyone still interested in a B'ham meet on the 13th?

Comment

Anyone in the Memphis Area with a Carpc?
                  Gee

Comment

I'm in the Memphis area... With a car PC

Comment

So how many people is that? 5 of us here in Tennessee?
                      KitLink Power!
                      CarLink coming soon!

Comment

Memphis Here...
                        2011 Nissan Frontier SL
                        AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
                        OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

I am originally from Memphis and now I am living in Dallas. I was there a few weeks ago and wanted to setup a meet. I am not sure when I will be there again but if you are this way, we can setup a meet in Dallas.
                          Gee

Comment

Whats up everyone! Im am in Chattanooga. I have done a few car computers. In this area everyone has never heard of the concept so when I go on a Date and they see Windows Vista say hello when I start the car they look like they saw a Martian! LOL Ofcourse I was very cool and said " What your car didn't come with one of these?,.... So 80's" I have had two Car Pc projects in my talon. One was a full AMD 2500+ cpu and 512mb Ram desktop setup, but in my dash. I later changed over to a 1.5 gigahertz Xbox Board with 256 MB wich works very well and I still have. Of course for cool factor I want something a little newer, so I modified a 360 motherboard with 1 gig of memory memory. I also have another project using a dreamcast loading Windows 2000, and an exernal hard drive.

I think I am the only one in this area who can install , fabricate fiberglass and I am computer literate.

Comment

Would anyone be interested in doing a meet in Nashville? Say like mid to late october?
                              KitLink Power!
                              CarLink coming soon!

Comment

Working...
                              X