Minnesota meet... 10/6 2 PM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota meet... 10/6 2 PM

Anyone up for a Minnesota meet? In or around Mpls. I know there are a few of us here and it'd be nice to meet ya and see your setups, mine is of course like always a work in progress so you don't need to be done with your install!

Drop a note here if you would like to get something together before the snow flies and we all go into hibernation!

1997 Jeep Wrangler Rugged Waves

Ebay Stuff For Sale

I am interested in meeting up.

Well having totalled out my mp3beretta in january, i don't really have much to show. I but I would be interested in meeting some members to get some ideas.

Comment

Intriguing proposition.
      I could be talked into such an adventure...
      http://www.jeepmp3.com/
      CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
      Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's do it before it get to cold?

Any ideas where?
        BossTone74

Comment

Where to have the meet?

We need a place that Cars can be parked and enough room for actually looking around in them.

I suggest a school parking lot or maybe a movie theater parking lot before they open up.

I know that I will bring my digital camera.

Comment

A large parking lot is key, anyone have an ideas for a location that would work for everyone? There's a lot of malls around the area that would work, and movie theaters too...i think we have too many of those ?

Ebay Stuff For Sale

Comment

Let's find a place with beer close by, Har Mar Mall? Maple Wood Mall?
              BossTone74

Comment

har mar is easy for me to get to, only about 10 minutes from there

rosedale is right there also for a large parkin lot, along with rosedale crossings, after like 6 or so on sunday's that lot is pretty dead

though we can do it TOO late as it gets dark at 8pm now, geesh!

Ebay Stuff For Sale

Comment

Meeting hours

I think that a high school parking lot would work the best, no school on weekends.

But I am up for anyplace.

Comment

good point tapper

i know of one other guy who's up for meeting up, when are we looking at meeting up?

Ebay Stuff For Sale

Comment

Meeting date.

October 5.

That gives everyone two weeks to plan to get the day off or finish with something for the meet.

A local high school in White Bear Lake has a large enough lot for a meet. It's wide open. Or maybe the far side of Har Mar Mall, the opposite side of snelling ave.

( I am designing a site for the meet as we speak!)

Comment

That sounds great, I wou LOVE to be there, but I will be unable to attend. I have a wedding on that day... Sunday afternoon-evening would be better for me?

But do what you guys need to do.
                        BossTone74

Comment

The sunday would work for me also, how about we do it then?

Ebay Stuff For Sale

Comment

Sunday the 6th it is?

I am game for sunday mid afternoon / evening.

I just need to know the day and time for getting the day off.

Comment

Wow, you guys are lucky, I didn't think there would be so many people from MN...

I suggest a place with a parking garage. At our NJ meet the garage came in very handy when it started to rain Just thought I'd pass that suggestion on to you.
                              aka Kumaneko
                              "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
                              Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
                              mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
                              Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

Comment

Working...
                              X