Sacramento Area?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacramento Area?

Hey! I am somewhat new to all of this but i would like to get together with some fellow carputerists... if that is a word... i would like to see how many are in the sacramento area. i think it would be great to see what everyone is doing with there set ups. i haven't gotten too far myself. as always funding is an issue. i have my pc up and running, it just isn't in my truck nor do i have a touchsreen but never the less i will like to see others in-progress or finished cars.
    Progress:

Planning [XXXXXXXXX-] - 90%

Building [XX--------] - 20%

*Bump*
    Progress:

Planning [XXXXXXXXX-] - 90%

Building [XX--------] - 20%

Comment

we might have a meet in the bay area soon.
      Once you've had the "Carputer" experience, you will wonder how you ever lived without it...

Comment

yeah this thread stuck out cuz i'm originally from stockton but now i'm in school in maryland. good luck tho yo

jordan

Comment

hey I don't really frequent the boards besides the centrafuse section, but I have mine all installed... tho still needs some tweaks. I'd be down to meet one of these weekends (hopefully when its not too incredibly hot). Keep me posted.

Comment

Any Bay area or Salinas/Monterey meets? I just moved to Salinas from Colorado,and would love to check out some other carPC systems
            2005 Infiniti G35 6MT Coupe Black/Black
            Core Duo CarPC
            CarDomain page

Comment

Working...
            X