Virginia - Tidewater Area Meet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia - Tidewater Area Meet?

Has there ever been any interest in getting a meet together in the Tidewater Region of Virginia?

Virginia Beach, Hampton, Norfolk, Newport News, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Peninsula?

I started to collect parts up for my computer, but I have been busy with my side company, so I have not had the time to build mine yet. I would be willing to help coordinate a meet. I would like to see what others have done. Maybe that will get me back in mode to build mine finally.

Anyone interested?

There are plenty of good places to meet:

Fuddruckers - Virginia Beach - Town Center Area
    Mt. Trashmore - Virginia Beach

Just to name a couple suggestions.

Jason
    RPC Electronics
    www.rpc-electronics.com

i havent seen anyone from the tidewater area posting on here.. but id surely show up for a meet if anyone were to be interested in this.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

I'm from the tidewater area but I am only in the early stages of my project. It would be cool to meet fellow tidewater peeps but I think they are non-existant. Dawg its a shame but folks in tidewater seem to only be interested in getting high and going to jail. I pretty much gave up on em long ago

PS KE4NYV Hit me up if you interested in trying to get things going around here. I'm from P-town.
      ATTENTION FELLOW CAR PC ENTHUSIASTS, POWER ACOUSTIC = CAR PC KRYPTONITE!!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!

To my adoring fans, No my Toyota's gas pedal didn't get stuck! Instead I saw you crossing the street and decided to floor it! Unfortunately, I MISSED!!!

Comment

Working...
      X