Where: Sarasota, Florida Myakka State Park
    Park fee says $5.00
    When: Sunday, Jan. 27, 2008
    Time: NOON to you leave.
    Pets: YES

Just add yourself to the list.
    The MC of Florida Car PC Meets
    CAR:2001 Ford Crown Victoria
    PC: Acer EEE 900HA with Win7 with CF 2.0.
    Memory:1G
    Drives:160gig
    WI-FI:Cingular
    GPS:IG2k9
    Screen:Xenarc 700TSV
    The Florida Meets Thread

Man, yall are killing me! the meets keep getting further and further from my house i remember the good ol' days of the first meet where it was 2 blocks from my house. I might be there if I can convince the "wife" to sit in the car that long without losing her mind. So sign me up as a "maybe"
    2003 Honda Accord EXL-V6
    *MY INSTALL THREAD*

Comment

Sarasota is perfect for me. Should be more than 30 minutes...depending on where in SRQ it is. Hopefully I'll have more to my CarPC than the monitor, but I would love to hear some input and see some ideas when this occurs.

Comment

I cant believe how longs its been since the first meet when i had just put the pc in the car and the damn thing is still "in progress" i dont think its ever going to be 100% done! i live down in south west miami so its going to be quite a hike for me to get there but i'll try my hardest i always had fun at the meets
        2003 Honda Accord EXL-V6
        *MY INSTALL THREAD*

Comment

its only a 3 1/2 hour ride from miami how about all of us from miami go as a caravan that might be cool Im also a maybe though since Ive had unfortunate events this christmas...

also to make sure the 8th lands on a tuesday thought our meets were always sundays
          Eventually...

Comment

Looking forward to it even though i am selling all my Carputer parts. BTW if anyone wants something I am selling, look in my sig, i will bring with and cut out the shipping charges.
            Aura MR62 (F and R)
            My Current MP3s
            IamDefiler.com

Comment

Hell of a haul for me too (over 6hrs round trip) but I think I can make it. If anyone in Broward or Dade wants to carpool and split the gas bill let me know.

Just a thought maybe we could have meets on Saturday's it would give those of use with long rides a change to rest up on Sunday.
              My Install

Comment

the problem with saturday meets in the past was alot of people had to work. You could do like hivoltage does and get a hotel room. thats what im thinkin of doing. 4hours round trip for me.
                The Florida Meets Thread

Comment

John as always you are wise the hotel might just be the way to go.
                  My Install

Comment

Hey I'll be there. A little more info on the Park: Pets are allowed but must be leashed at all times. Entrance fee is $5.00 per car. Check out the website there is alot to do here.

Here is a link to the website:

http://www.floridastateparks.org/myakkariver/

We will meet at the parking lot just past the entrance on the left.

John has this info and will update the first post. See Ya there

Comment

Originally posted by Kimota View Post
                      John as always you are wise the hotel might just be the way to go.

The closest Hotels are at I-75 and SR 72(Clark Road). about 8-9 miles from Park entrance.

Comment

Im up for a carpool but it have to be a one day thing no hotel...
                        Eventually...

Comment

I'll try to be there, too. I have some Data 911 equipment that I'm considering selling. I can bring it along if anyone is interested.

Comment

bring it! im interested in that data 911 hardware. I want to check it out.
                            The Florida Meets Thread

Comment

I might stop by if i happen to be in sarasota then. Although that would mean i have to get off my *** and reinstall my carPC
                              http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/car...theberetta.gif

Comment

Working...
                              X