Austin Area anyone????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Area anyone????

I saw a lot of posts in the year 06 for Austin area but couldnt find any recently....

I hope every one is going to the North Texas Meet....Pleople like me with school & fri, sat, sun work coudnt do that....May be if anyone is interested we can start meeting here in Austin....

Lets see who is gonna start

Welcome

There are several of us here in Austin. We haven't had a meet lately, maybe it's time to set one up!
    ~Jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyFitz View Post
      There are several of us here in Austin. We haven't had a meet lately, maybe it's time to set one up!
      Yup it is....

Comment

Well, Austin, we gonna meet, or what?

I've just obtained a new ride. I downsized from a Ford F150 SCrew to a Honda Fit, and in the process discovered mp3car.com. (It's confusing, I know) I am a software engineer by trade, and I think a PC in the vehicle would be a great project to work on with my two boys. I'd love to see someone's rig actually working, and I am willing to trade computer skills for fabrication or other know how any day of the week.

Richard

Comment

Well i live in Houston, but im a noob, just now setting up the system.

Comment

Why don't we set a date and place for a mp3car meet in Austin and see who shows?

Comment

Id be down but my car caught fire two weeks ago and burnt up my whole sytem... and the whole dash...weak sauce

Comment

dude that toally sucks how bad was the damage, totaled? what did you have in it?

Comment

I think they are calling it totaled but im not sure yet. The screen was in the console under that little door.

Comment

dude that really sucks is that a 67 or 66... what started the fire any clue?

Comment

66, bad wiring i think im not sure yet.

Comment

that sucks, im trying to put a mac mini into my pt right now and cant figure out why im not getting power... hoping the wiring is ok now

Comment

just make sure everything is fused properly, especially right at the battery or where your aux power is comming from.

Comment

Can a stereo shop usually get it installed right, I have a hard time reaching stuff in my car since im in a power chair and havent found anyone who can help install it. Or would a auto shop be a better choice?

Comment

Id lean more towards a stereo shop, or like a car audio shop. I doubt an auto shop would know a whole lot about it. I however could be completely wrong haha. Id call around and see what different places will do.

Comment

Working...
                              X