New England Meet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England Meet

Just wanted to see whos alive in the New England Area. When I say New England I mean, MA, RI, NH, CT, VT, ME. Just pop in and say hi. Looking to get another meet together.
    "The text that you have entered is too long (12638 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

Dam it!

"The text that you have entered is too long (10418 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

Reserve 1
    "The text that you have entered is too long (12638 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

Dam it!

"The text that you have entered is too long (10418 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

Comment

Me too... I'm busy a lot so I'm never around the forums but Ill always try and make a meet... maybe I'll do it this time
      "Mess with the best, die like the rest."
      Work Log --> Old Car (Totaled)
      Work Log v2 --> New Car (Totaled)
      Work Log v3 --> GMC Suburban K2500 (Engine died)
      Work Log v4.5 --> 05 Toyota Tundra DC SR5

Comment

I'm still very much working on my install, well mostly the LCD and dash portions but I would be up for something in the near future. Mostly free on weekends and such unless you guys were pretty local. I work in Framingham, but live in Norton (5 minutes from the Comcast Center.)
        2005 Ford F-350 crew cab 4x4 6.0L SRW LWB

Planning:
        [|||||||||-] 95%
        Parts Aquisition:
        [||||||----] 60%
        Install:
        [|||||||||-] 90%

Finally getting Built

Comment

I'm in Manchester NH for the fall. Still in planning stages, but would love to see some installs.
          ** Denotes an "in car" post
          In-Car posts made from passenger seat - Be safe, Don't Post and Drive.

Comment

New York. If Im home (not away) Im there.
            PDP1170/TRS80/Atari800XL/Amiga500/286/486/P2/P4/C2D/i7 still a newb (but an old newb, been doing this a while) working my way up to "Complete Newb"

Comment

any ideas for a date and location? (hopefully closer to the Boston area this time )
              F150 Truckputer [1.0] (coming soon!)
              Fusion Carputer [2.0]
              Fusion Carputer [1.0]

Comment

I am open for most times and dates. Just about anywhere works for me though, I live in SE mass (Norton, 10 minutes from the Comcast Center) and work in Framingham.

I don't have my install finished up yet though, hopefully be done this weekend but who knows.

Planning:
                [|||||||||-] 95%
                Parts Aquisition:
                [||||||----] 60%
                Install:
                [|||||||||-] 90%

Finally getting Built

Comment

Weekends are best for me I live and work in Concord, MA my pc's in the final stages but moneys tight so its going slow
                  "Mess with the best, die like the rest."
                  Work Log --> Old Car (Totaled)
                  Work Log v2 --> New Car (Totaled)
                  Work Log v3 --> GMC Suburban K2500 (Engine died)
                  Work Log v4.5 --> 05 Toyota Tundra DC SR5

Comment

I was in your neck of the woods (at the Comcast center) to see Tom Petty a few weeks ago...

...well, I technically went to the concert, but I drank so much during the pre-concert (tailgating) that I spent the rest of the night waiting in the ridiculously long bathroom lines!, then waiting in the ridiculously long beer lines!, only to get back in the ridiculously long bathroom line again! and so on... I think I did see parts of 1 or 2 songs though! LOL
                    Fusion Carputer [2.0]
                    Fusion Carputer [1.0]

Comment

Originally posted by P3D4T0R View Post
                      Weekends are best for me I live and work in Concord, MA my pc's in the final stages but moneys tight so its going slow
                      Weekends would work out best for me too, maybe try and get something setup before the end of the month and before it starts to really get cold out.

Originally posted by FusionFanatic View Post
                      I was in your neck of the woods (at the Comcast center) to see Tom Petty a few weeks ago...

...well, I technically went to the concert, but I drank so much during the pre-concert (tailgating) that I spent the rest of the night waiting in the ridiculously long bathroom lines!, then waiting in the ridiculously long beer lines!, only to get back in the ridiculously long bathroom line again! and so on... I think I did see parts of 1 or 2 songs though! LOL
                      haha, yea aren't they always like that lol. I rarely get to go to the concerts, however my high school graduation was up on stage lol, and I get to drive through all the concert traffic on my way home from work

Planning:
                      [|||||||||-] 95%
                      Parts Aquisition:
                      [||||||----] 60%
                      Install:
                      [|||||||||-] 90%

Finally getting Built

Comment

i'd def be interested...im in the woburn/burlington area- be great to see some others in the area...

Comment

Just to let you guys know, I moved back to the area from chicago and I'd be willing to go to a meet up. My system is almost done. I just need to repair my head unit. I'm in Worcester county.

Oh, and if anyone knows how to change the location under my avatar let me know. I can't find the option in the user cp.
                          My carputer project

Comment

on the MP3car "meet map", there was a New England meet scheduled for 10-25-2008 in North Andover.. did this meet actually occur or is that a mistake/typo?
                            Fusion Carputer [2.0]
                            Fusion Carputer [1.0]

Comment

I don't know.
                              My carputer project

Comment

Working...
                              X