Possible Florida meet???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Florida meet???

I'm finally getting to the end of my install and would like to see other peoples installs up close and personal.

I'm in Tampa. I've only noticed two other people in this state.

What do you all think?
    Aura MR62 (F and R)
    My Current MP3s
    IamDefiler.com

Anyone???!!!??!?!???
    Aura MR62 (F and R)
    My Current MP3s
    IamDefiler.com

Comment

Well I would like to, yet there is a small problem, I have some parts (20%) and no car to install it to.

My current car is no good since water leaks in when it rains and Im looking for a newer car. So that has put my project on hold.

Im definitely in for future meetings.
      - 3+ years & still no carputer!
      - Done collecting parts
      - Currently planning setup

Comment

hey Defiler, I just noticed this thread. I'm in FL. Even if it wasn't a full blown "gathering", maybe a pizza & a beer to compare notes could still be fun.

Whats your thoughts?

Dex

Comment

Originally posted by Dex4now
          hey Defiler, I just noticed this thread. I'm in FL. Even if it wasn't a full blown "gathering", maybe a pizza & a beer to compare notes could still be fun.

Whats your thoughts?

Dex
          Cool!!!

Where in FL are you? I think you know I'm in Tampa but I do go to Jacksonville and Orlando a lot as well as Ft. Lauderdale and Pembroke Pines to visit family.

I'm not much of a drinker but food in general sounds good to me as well as sharing ideas. I've added you to my buddy list on AIM so if you see a IM from FaggRagg (don't ask ) it's me.
          Aura MR62 (F and R)
          My Current MP3s
          IamDefiler.com

Comment

Hey defiler, I'm in Jacksonville. I've added you to my AIM also.

Although with a forum name of Defiler and a AIM
            name of FaggRagg, I'm not so sure I want
            to meet you! LOL

j/k, Dex

BTW, my "project" is not much more than conjecture at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Dex4now
              Hey defiler, I'm in Jacksonville. I've added you to my AIM also.

Although with a forum name of Defiler and a AIM
              name of FaggRagg, I'm not so sure I want
              to meet you! LOL

j/k, Dex

BTW, my "project" is not much more than conjecture at this point.
              I'm gonna be in Jacksonville on the 27 through the 29 at the Sawgrass Marriott hotel. Maybe we can meet then.

Defiler was already taken on AOL so I had to use another name and Homerdodles was too long.
              Aura MR62 (F and R)
              My Current MP3s
              IamDefiler.com

Comment

Hey i live in Cocoa beach but have aplace in orlando we could meet at, also know a bar or tow or three to hang at lemme know if this works and when you wanan do it

Later

Comment

Originally posted by MP3Van2003
                  Hey i live in Cocoa beach but have aplace in orlando we could meet at, also know a bar or tow or three to hang at lemme know if this works and when you wanan do it

Later
                  Sounds like a plan...I'd like to get a couple of people at once and I think Dex4now was interested as well...
                  Aura MR62 (F and R)
                  My Current MP3s
                  IamDefiler.com

Comment

hey difiler and mp3Van, Yeah, I'm still interested, my only problem is, I have one of those jobs where I could be sent on the road at a moments notice. Also, I just discovered this forum about a month ago, and I'm only in the planning stages now. I wouldn't have anything to show.

So, this all depends on when we decide to get together. Perhaps, when it gets "warm" again, or maybe sooner.

Comparing notes at a nice "bar" in Orlanda could work. Thats not too far from me.

let me know. Dex

Comment

thats sounds good to me, i am free on the weekend mostly and can come out to meet ya guys onthe drop of a dime, just lemme knwo when you got the time and yes definitely share notes at a bar along with some beer,

later

Comment

I'm headded to Jacksonville this Mon. - Wed.

Dex?
                        Aura MR62 (F and R)
                        My Current MP3s
                        IamDefiler.com

Comment

Hey defiler, sorry, not ignoring you, just things are a bit hectic around here right now because of the IRAQ thing happening.
                          In fact, I'm heading out Monday to San Diego to work on the Nimitz. Not sure when I'll be back.

I'll let you know.

Dex

Comment

woah just noticed this thread, you guys got one more Florida member. Pembroke Pines FL to be a lil more exact. I do got family in Tampa so that would be feasable for me. I dont have a install complete but working hard on getting it done.
                            What im curently listening to.
                            My complete carpc setup

Comment

Originally posted by osirisdon
                              woah just noticed this thread, you guys got one more Florida member. Pembroke Pines FL to be a lil more exact. I do got family in Tampa so that would be feasable for me. I dont have a install complete but working hard on getting it done.
                              I have family that lives in Pembroke Pines. In Grand Palms to be more exact.

Don't know when I'm gonna be in the area again though. We'll have to get more info...
                              Aura MR62 (F and R)
                              My Current MP3s
                              IamDefiler.com

Comment

Working...
                              X