california bay area meet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• california bay area meet?

I dont know anyone else local doing the car-mp3 thing... but this is silicon valley... we got lots of tech folks out there, even these days after the tech crash... someone around here must be doing this sort of thing..
    1995 SL stock
    Working On: GMAT
    Given Up On: Custom motorized lcd

I'm trying to put mine together, but I'm running into snags with my all-USB approach =(

Comment

What's up... Fourgig and myself are in the bay.. My carputer's pretty much up and running mins some video issues that I have, and fourgig's car is in socal gettin turbo'd right now.. but i'm down to go to one.
      Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
      Mods: Yep
      Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

I'm willing to drive 4 hours each way if there are more than 10 people for the meet. Otherwise it's just not worth the drive.
        NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
        If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

Hey folks, well, I live in redwood city, and work in palo alto, and if any of you folks are around here, or moving though the area, it would be nice to meet up and talk about the details of how to work things. I mean, this board is great, really awesome, and there is a lot of information to be had here, but its not a substitution for seeing the details of an actual working system in person... and it would be great to see other peoples setups...

... of course... I have yet to get an actual workings system... but soon! Im working on it... the opus is in the mail! the ITX is sitting on my computer table! anyhow, I work more way then full time and go to school.. and that takes up a massive amount of time, but if I could meet you folks someplace close to palo alto or redwood city that would be awesome.
          1995 SL stock
          Working On: GMAT
          Given Up On: Custom motorized lcd

Comment

Originally posted by CA 3000GT
            Hey folks, well, I live in redwood city, and work in palo alto, and if any of you folks are around here, or moving though the area, it would be nice to meet up and talk about the details of how to work things. I mean, this board is great, really awesome, and there is a lot of information to be had here, but its not a substitution for seeing the details of an actual working system in person... and it would be great to see other peoples setups...

... of course... I have yet to get an actual workings system... but soon! Im working on it... the opus is in the mail! the ITX is sitting on my computer table! anyhow, I work more way then full time and go to school.. and that takes up a massive amount of time, but if I could meet you folks someplace close to palo alto or redwood city that would be awesome.
            hey.. there's gonna be a celica meet that I'm going to on the 1st of march (i think) in san leandro... you can cruise by if you want
            Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

I'd be interested in meeting. I'm in San Jose. I don't really have anything to show at the moment, since I just started, but I'd like to see what you guys have done -- especially the Opus system.

Comment

i think i'm gonna rip out my

sony xav-7w
                cappuccino mini pc

and go the

xenarc
                via m9000
                opus route

anyone wanna buy a headunit?

Comment

Hey all,

I live in mountain view and it would be nice to see what you guys are doing to your cars.

i finally broke down and bought an m9000 and an apple imac dvd slim slot-loading drive... problem is hooking it up oh well...

We can all get krispy kreme doughnuts off of randorff or something

Comment

nice... i just got a xenarc.. so i'm selling my sony xav7w headunit...

so... we should plan a meet sometime.. lol

Comment

Yeah let's meet!! I'm in San Jose..

I'm planning to go the Casetronic + M9000 + Opus route myself...

I already have the Castronic case..

Kevin

Comment

Working...
                      X