X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore Mp3Car BBQ, Meetup and Moderator Mow down

Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009
    Time: Noon (12:00) to 3:00ish

What: Mp3Car BBQ, Meetup and Moderator Mow down - BBQ on the grassy part of Fort McHenry – Bring your tricked out hunk of steel (or carbon fiber). If you don’t have one, bring your Frisbee, a chair, a blanket and an appetite for mind blowing geekery.

Location: Fort McHenry National Park, Baltimore (free entrance to grounds and parking lot) 2400 E Fort Ave, 21230

Notes: The grounds should be free, if you want to go into the fort you probably need to pay a few bucks. More updates and photos will be coming soon.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Fiberoptic View Post
    Tentative Date: 04/26/2009
    What: Mp3Car BBQ, Meetup and Moderator Mow down - BBQ on the Grassy part of Fort McHenry Ė Bring your tricked out hunk of steel (or carbon fiber). If you donít have one, bring your Frisbee, a chair, a blanket and an appetite for mind blowing geekery.
    Rats! Can't make this one - need more than 2 weeks notice.
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Originally posted by GizmoQ View Post
      Rats! Can't make this one need more than 2 weeks notice.
      Find a way man. BE THERE!
      mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
      Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
      Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
        Find a way man. BE THERE!
        Got a seminar in Atlanta thats been paid over six months ago.
        HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

I'll prolly be there, my car will be just as crappy and in a state of disarray as it always is
          "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
          RevFE
          My Shop

Comment

Originally posted by malcom2073 View Post
            I'll prolly be there, my car will be just as crappy and in a state of disarray as it always is
            I will HOPEFULLY have my new system installed by then. Replacing the D201gly with the DG45FC mated with a core 2 duo 3.0 ghz. Lets just hope my m2atx is up to it.

BTW for those of you not familiar with the area. DONT SPEED. Seems like every time i drive near Baltimore i get ticketed lol
            mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
            Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
            Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
              I will HOPEFULLY have my new system installed by then. Replacing the D201gly with the DG45FC mated with a core 2 duo 3.0 ghz. Lets just hope my m2atx is up to it.

BTW for those of you not familiar with the area. DONT SPEED. Seems like every time i drive near Baltimore i get ticketed lol

Word, I hate Baltimore city cops. As for the computer, shall I bring a fire extinguisher?
              "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
              RevFE
              My Shop

Comment

Nice I will try to make it down there
                "Camputer - 2005 Toyota Camry LE"

Comment

first post!
                  hey guys can i come?

I have been lurking these forums for a while and would like to get into this stuff. I really want to see some units in action.

Comment

Originally posted by meshies View Post
                    first post!
                    hey guys can i come?

I have been lurking these forums for a while and would like to get into this stuff. I really want to see some units in action.

No. You must have 2 posts before you can come. Just kidding. We would love to have you.

If you have a car computer or a project in progress maybe you could post little info about it ahead of time to generate idea for your project, or excitement for the meet if it is in the later stages.

Comment

Meets are an awesome place to pick up new ideas, and get real time constructive criticism to your ideas, you should definitely show up meshies.

Fiber: Do you all need anyone to bring anything (food, chips, soda, etc)?
                      RevFE
                      My Shop

Comment

Originally posted by malcom2073 View Post

Fiber: Do you all need anyone to bring anything (food, chips, soda, etc)?

We might take you up on that later, but don't worry about it for now. We will most likely pickup all the food and drinks...maybe a hand carrying stuff or cleaning up would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by meshies View Post
                          first post!
                          hey guys can i come?

+1, Ill try to stop by

Comment

I will be there with my low budget rider....+2 peeps
                            The low budget model ! 2005 F-150
                            -
                            • -Custom fiberglass console, CB,Interfaced OBDII
                            • -In-dash multimedia w/ bluetooth
                            • -Piconet PAN & Wifi Edge internet
                            • -Advantech relay board, Pololu microcontrollers w/servos
                            • -Embedded Axim palmtop w/backup GPS

Comment

I will be there. +1
                              Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Feel free to pm me if you:
                              • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
                              • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
                              • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
                              • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

Comment

Working...
                              X