Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England meet: Sunday Aug 23rd, 2009

Cochituate State Park in Natick, MA
    Parking lot to the right of the entrance - there is a fee to enter the park.
    My carputer project

Originally posted by tdb30_ View Post
    Cochituate State Park in Natick, MA
    Parking lot to the right of the entrance - there is a fee to enter the park.
    Why don't you all come down to b'more for a bbq tomorrow instead? It is only a 6 hour drive

http://www.mp3car.com/events/

Comment

I can't tell you how many times I've thought of that.

I used to do the commute on a weekly basis when I was dating my wife. She went to school in D.C.
      My carputer project

Comment

Looks like scattered thunder storms tomorrow. I'll bring my canopy to put over the picnic table. Hopefully we will have some good tree cover as well so we won't get soaked.
        My carputer project

Comment

Well, the weather turned out fine. Unfortunately people must have gotten lost or couldn't find us because the people at the gate made us park on the other side of the boat ramp. Only me and Corvette showed up. We showed each other our systems and waited for others but no one showed. I left around 2:30.

At any rate, I had fun looking at his stuff so for me it was worth it.
          My carputer project

Comment

Originally posted by tdb30_ View Post
            Well, the weather turned out fine. Unfortunately people must have gotten lost or couldn't find us because the people at the gate made us park on the other side of the boat ramp. Only me and Corvette showed up. We showed each other our systems and waited for others but no one showed. I left around 2:30.

At any rate, I had fun looking at his stuff so for me it was worth it.
            Oh , a mall pity that them couldn't find you.

Comment

Working...
            X