H-town (houston) people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-town (houston) people

Anyone up for another try? Maybe do something with another car forum this time?

I'm in... you'll have to give me another 2 weeks or so. I have to get the console covered and everything mounted in it... and into the car. Let me know!

Comment

maybe april 5th?

gonna see if there is any more interest first

Comment

that will be plenty of time!

Comment

Originally posted by ddt
          that will be plenty of time!
          You'll also have to get to the meet early so that you can cover your car witha tarp so no one knows what you drive, and for when they enivetably take pictures, you're covered
          -Nick

Comment

bah... screw it! If they're going to steal it and have enough determination then they'll steal it. It's just going to be a lot harder now!

Comment

So what are we looking @ here? Just two? For an unconfirmed time in the distant future? In a galaxy far far... okay I'll stop there

Comment

well... the 5th is no good for me now... going to be having a bbq with some friends.

Comment

I say we put it off until some more people are interested. Otherwise it'll be a bgoodman and ddt meet.

Comment

I've subscribed to this thread just bc I figured i can hang out and have a shiner with yall if you *do* meet... but I won't have anything carputer related to show off.

It would be nice to have more people...there *have* to be more people in Houston who do this...
                    No Carputer YET.
                    A car I'm designing...

Comment

Well there was Gutter (from Austin) who talked about it last time.

Arby is from Houston but he has been MIA for some time now.

Comment

Yeah, I've been really busy with life. The only way I could do it is if it was in Austin.
                        Don't Click

Comment

yup.. that damned life thing has kept me busy too. Something about work + money = good stuff. If there was only a way to take the work part out of the equation.

Comment

Oh there is.

To hell with engineering. I plan on marrying rich and being a house husband. That way, I would essentially have 5-8 hrs a day to work on my own hobbies.
                            No Carputer YET.
                            A car I'm designing...

Comment

Anybody still interested in a Houston Meet? I'd be willing to drive over for a day sometimes in the future if the timing was right. It's about 200 miles for me so I couldn't get there earlier than say 10 am without breaking my regular sleep schedule.
                              2002 Golf TDI With Phatbox . Blue 87 Supra Needs to go, Grey 89 Targa with stock Radio.

Comment

Working...
                              X