Boston, MA meetup in the works.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston, MA meetup in the works.

Hey All! You are in the Boston area? Post up or private me!

Jeff

I'm interested. Working on getting my system back up and running after my move to an ssd drive. Can't wait to show it off.
    My carputer project

Comment

yea i gotta get my system back up too but I was gonna set something up next month if people were interested.
      openMobile - An open source C# Front End (why choose openMobile?)
      - Always Recruiting Developers -
      Like what you see? Donations are always welcome

Comment

I need to get my system back in my car but I'd be interested! lol Trying to get fusion brain up as well.
        "The text that you have entered is too long (12638 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

Dam it!

"The text that you have entered is too long (10418 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

Comment

I'm down on the cape but I'd make a voyage to the big city to check out some different set ups

Comment

I'm from the south coast, I'd gladly make the hour trip though.
            My Nearly Complete Car:
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...ed-car-pc.html

Micro Control Center... Control Your Car Across the Internet
            http://www.mp3car.com/fusion-brain/1...-internet.html

Website: (It's a work in progress, really. All my projects have taken me from ever really developing it.)
            http://paulfurtado.com/

Comment

Someone pick a date and a place.
              My carputer project

Comment

You guys should see if the Boston Globe reporter will meet with you..just chat has his contact info. He was interested in doing a story when I met him at CES.
                Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Feel free to pm me if you:
                • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
                • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
                • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
                • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

Comment

Originally posted by Heather View Post
                  You guys should see if the Boston Globe reporter will meet with you..just chat has his contact info. He was interested in doing a story when I met him at CES.
                  I never heard back from him but i'll shoot him another email and see if hes still interested.

I can do pretty much any saturday or sunday with advance notice, so everyone throw out some dates and well see what works.

Comment

I'm now in the Boston area, any plans on a meet up? maybe earlier summer? [give us some time to clean up our gear and add anything new?]
                    MobileThree: in car - Zotac Atom/ION - linuxICE 2.0.2
                    --worklog--

Comment

Originally posted by red_parchel View Post
                      I'm now in the Boston area, any plans on a meet up? maybe earlier summer? [give us some time to clean up our gear and add anything new?]
                      This.

I'm game for this, but I'm in the middle of an overhaul and need some time. Plus trying to sell the house. Plus trying to find a new job. Plus trying to start my own company. Plus grad school. Plus puppy. Plus girlfriend.

/life.

When this does get set up, please PM everyone who has posted in this thread so we don't miss it.

A FANTASTIC location for these type of meets is the Jordan's Furniture/IMAX in Natick. A lot of other car forums host meets there, just as the parking lot is enormous. I know we're not that big, but we could at least blend in without raising a ruckus. Kelly's Roast Beef is also there.

Comment

Ok instead of doing a "big" meet/bbq, does any one want to just meet up at Jordan's this Friday 6/18 some time between 6pm-10pm?

If we get a few people there we can just check out each others work, swap idea's, talk about our over ambitiousness and maybe plan the next Greater Boston G2G.
                        --worklog--

Comment

Yes. I'm in for Jordans on Friday. You want to PM everyone in this thread about it? Probably the best way to get the word out.

Comment

sPaMed everyone [although it only let me send 5 at a time.. bummer
                            --worklog--

Comment

Not sure if I'll be able to make it...i'll be in ny that weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X