Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RobotFest Mini-maker faire in Maryland, anyone going?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RobotFest Mini-maker faire in Maryland, anyone going?

See link below:

http://robotfest.com/

I'm probably going to go by there, should be a blast. I've been hoping the Maker Faire would make it our way.
    "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
    RevFE
    My Shop

Going to try ...

Just participated in the Washington DC, First Robotics Regional earlier this month. http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprogr...lt.aspx?id=966

I am a mentor working with Eastern High School in Washington DC. This was the second year in a row that DC has hosted FIRST.

It is totally over the top competition. There were 58 teams from the DC area and nation wide.

We are going see if we can get school permission to bring RambleBot and some students to the event.

This years contest was called Breakaway, http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprogr....aspx?id=16209

See you and others at the Rbot Fest.

Comment

i'll be there at 1pm ish...discussing the meet up under the DC/MD/VA meet thread.

H
      Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Feel free to pm me if you:
      • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
      • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
      • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
      • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

Comment

I was hoping to, but then work threw me a curve-ball and I'm gonna be in texas for most of this month. No robo-fest for me
        "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
        RevFE
        My Shop

Comment

Who is bringing a car there and when? And...would you like to show it off?

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Comment

Does anyone want to show their car off at the Robotfest..I know it is last minute, but I spoke to the organizer and he was kind enough to find some space. You would simply park and show people the installs in your car.

Comment

Me, Me

Originally posted by Heather View Post
              Does anyone want to show their car off at the Robotfest..I know it is last minute, but I spoke to the organizer and he was kind enough to find some space. You would simply park and show people the installs in your car.
              My ride http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2742632

I had hoped to have Eastern high school exhibit their First Robotics entry "Ramblebot II". I am still attending.

Comment

anyone in for sure?
                mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

I would do this but i'm abou 50/50 on attending, plus my install is all inside the dash now so i'd have nothing but a screen and a spare battery to show lol.
                  mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                  Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                  Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Rob, Stephen and myself for sure.

Does anyone have a car to show? I think i can still get you a spot.

Comment

Rob and I will be there at 12:00pm at the MICA booth waiting for mp3Car members if you want to drop by and say hi. We would love to see any and all of your vehicles if you have time.
                      Have a product you would like to sell on the mp3Car Store? PM me for more information.

Have a car computer question? Ask me by emailing the store.

Comment

Is it too late to show my car?

Who is bringing a car there and when? And...would you like to show it off?
                        The car http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2742632

Comment

I am inquiring...should hear back soon.

Comment

Exhibit status RobotFest

I am inquiring...should hear back soon.
                            I am attending the RobotFest, I would like to display vehicle. Did you hear back from anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by mnwcsult View Post
                              I am attending the RobotFest, I would like to display vehicle. Did you hear back from anyone?
                              The car would need to be outside, but you can bring it. PM me for details if you would still like to do it. I will be there around 12.

Comment

Working...
                              X