So-Cal ppl?!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So-Cal ppl?!?

I'm in Huntington Beach area and would love to meet up with some other So-Cal residents sometime to see what and how these new fangled car-pc's work. Anyone else around my area willing to meet up to get some ideas?

Scott

Just joined. In Laguna Beach

Hey Scott,
    Add me to your list. I've got some ideas but don't even know how to begin. I'd love to find some integrators / modders / installers who are adept at this to help me come up with some specs.

Cheers,
    Lance

Comment

I have been a member for a while and tried to get a SoCal meet together a couple of time. Have no problem trying again though. Count me in depending on schedule.
      CAR: 2007 G35 Sport Coupe 5AT
      HARDWARE: Dell D630 w/ dock, internal 80G HD, internal 320G HD, Verizon Wireless Card, iBlue GM-2 GPS w/iGuidance, OBDPros w/DashCommand, Visteon HD Radio w/ Home Made Cable, Current Version of RR w/ DFX Skin. My Install.

Comment

Im in. I want to see other peoples setups.
        What can I say, I love Volvos:
        Volvo 740 with 5.0 mustang conversion (totaled)
        Volvo 740 stock (sold)
        Volvo 940se (sold)
        Volvo 850 T-5R yellow (sold)
        Volvo S70 T5SE
        Volvo C70
        Volvo 850R with a long list of mods

Comment

SoCal used to be one of the biggest carpc group, but thing has changed.
          I'm not sure if any of the old folks still around.
          2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
          89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
          Y2K Accord Dell GX150
          RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
          EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

I did the same exact thing last year and year before. I think Socal/Norcal we should meet like halfway between some touristy spot.

+1 here
            My CarPc Blog (<This is outdated. I have updated to a fully running Carpc System)http://acurafuse.blogspot.com

Comment

And now nothing for almost a month... So I guess there won't be any get together anytime soon. I'm still down, for the record.

Comment

I'm still bench testing my first pc, I'm in Monrovia. I have to test my Amp9 to see if it works, since I have put it together. it's a DD all in one install.

Comment

Please let me know if you ever get a gathering together. Even if it's only 4-5 people I will be sure to make it.

Comment

Moving to the Laguna area this week, and wouldn't mind getting some sort of meet going as well.
                    My CarPC

Comment

So I guess no one wants to meet up?!?

Comment

Originally posted by LGHT View Post
                        Please let me know if you ever get a gathering together. Even if it's only 4-5 people I will be sure to make it.
                        I'm still up for a meet.

Comment

Yes, me too.
                          My CarPC

Comment

I tried last year to set up a meet. No one ever responded. I am game to try again this year. Why dont we say sometime near the end of March. I will set a date soon. I am in Buena Park, which is kind of central to Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside and San Diego counties. A great place to meet is at Buena Park mall, with a huge parking lot and several places to choose from to eat. It is only right that we patronize where we are meeting. Obviously this is for a smaller meet. I am sure that if we had 60 cars we would have a problem.

Sign Up and let me know your preferred dates at the end of March. Sundays are best for me.

1. Drew Aldridge
                            CAR: 2007 G35 Sport Coupe 5AT
                            HARDWARE: Dell D630 w/ dock, internal 80G HD, internal 320G HD, Verizon Wireless Card, iBlue GM-2 GPS w/iGuidance, OBDPros w/DashCommand, Visteon HD Radio w/ Home Made Cable, Current Version of RR w/ DFX Skin. My Install.

Comment

I'm in. Not sure about meeting in a parking lot though. How about a park or something like that instead? Where we can enjoy the day put something on the grill and just hang out.

1. Drew Aldridge
                              2. LGHT

Comment

Working...
                              X