Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CES 2012 will be here before you know it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CES 2012 will be here before you know it!

Basically a clone of what i asked last year. Who's going? Will mp3Car attend this year?
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

I'm registered, dunno if ill go yet
    "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
    RevFE
    My Shop

Comment

Same here. All registered, and it is just short drive downtown (although parking is a major PITA). Probably do a day or two.

VegasGuy

Comment

Originally posted by VegasGuy View Post
        Same here. All registered, and it is just short drive downtown (although parking is a major PITA). Probably do a day or two.

VegasGuy

Day or two to park, geez, that is bad.

Comment

Already got my reservation at Flamingo again this year I will be there from Monday till Sunday

Comment

Based on people the past... is the first day the slow day or is the last? I'm probably going for a 2-3 day deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
              Based on people the past... is the first day the slow day or is the last? I'm probably going for a 2-3 day deal.
              All days are fun, but there are less people on the first day walking through than on the last day it has always seemed to me

Comment

BUMP. I'm going.. all set

Comment

hi, all

I haven't been in this forum for long time. I sign up and confirm with CES, did you guys meetup and all went together last year?
                  My CarPc Blog (<This is outdated. I have updated to a fully running Carpc System)http://acurafuse.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by atrixstars View Post
                    hi, all

I haven't been in this forum for long time. I sign up and confirm with CES, did you guys meetup and all went together last year?
                    I'd tell you about it.. but you know the saying.. Vegas...

Comment

ANNNND another bump. Just over a month away. Anyone else attending? Anyone need a place to crash? Mp3car WILL be attending so we should probably plan a little meet up somewhere during the week.

Comment

i have registered it ,but find nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
                          ANNNND another bump. Just over a month away. Anyone else attending? Anyone need a place to crash? Mp3car WILL be attending so we should probably plan a little meet up somewhere during the week.
                          I need a place to crash... Have not really made any reservations or flight plan.
                          My CarPc Blog (<This is outdated. I have updated to a fully running Carpc System)http://acurafuse.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by atrixstars View Post
                            I need a place to crash... Have not really made any reservations or flight plan.
                            I've already offered my other bed to another attendee, sorry. The rates at the hotel i'm staying at are actually really impressive though. i got 2 nights free basically, and there's free shuttle service to all the ces event locations.

Comment

I would offer my extra bed also but it is already taken from wednesday to saturday, but if you needed monday or tuesday let me know.

I am staying at the flamingo because the Monorail is alot easier than the bus system and still cheap.

edit: forgot to add the word extra before bed....

Comment

Working...
                              X