Attention all FLorida peeps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention all FLorida peeps

Seing how we got a couple of you around these vast lands of information. We need to start planning a Summer Meet. So that said when are you willing to get together? Where are you willing to travel?

Also post your AIM screen name if you have one:
    osirsdon <--- without the second I, that was my typo and I got stuck with it.

Anyway lets get serious about this and get together one afternoon to talk about carpc's maybe have some dinner at a nice restaurant and just hang out to meet other people.

Any comments? suggestions? all are welcome. Even if you are not from FL, post suggestions.
    What im curently listening to.
    My complete carpc setup

I see no one here lives in Florida.

So heres the details. What you doing friday night? Nothing?

ok meet is at my house.

Topics to discuss redesing my interior backseat and eliminating it.

People attending:
    Me
    Myself and
    I

Seriously Anyone?
    My complete carpc setup

Comment

dude we got a quite a few people in the greater LA area but no one seems to want to drive a cross town for a meet let along cross the state. I'm driving 2 hours to meet JSpeeder9 in LA next week. I really hope that others will attend. Then im driving another 2 hours to San Marcos to check out the 4x40 char LCD that mikeinsanmarcos is selling.
      NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
      If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

I'll go. I'm in PA though so give me a day or so to get there.

Comment

hahahahah all sounds like a plan
          My complete carpc setup

Comment

osirisdon,

Sorry for not responding to this earlier. I've been trying to figure out what my schedule is looking like for the next month...

Well let me throw a question out...

Where would you like to meet considering your in Ft. Lauderdale and Mitokondria and I are in Tampa and I think we have another guy in Orlando and in Jacksonville. I'm up for a one day drive but not 4 1/2 hours away. Maybe somewhere around Port Charlotte or a little more north?

Lets figure this out...
            Aura MR62 (F and R)
            My Current MP3s
            IamDefiler.com

Comment

My Mother lives in Tampa I have not been up there for a long time. So would NOT mind driving to Tampa for a weekend. My work schedule is so freaking retarded right now. That everyday I come in they tell me "You are leaving on this date" next day "Now you are leaving on this other date" I am scheduled to go on deployment Coast Guard. So once I get a guaranteed date Im willing to do something.

We can plan maybe for the second weekend of July?
              My complete carpc setup

Comment

Originally posted by osirisdon
                My Mother lives in Tampa I have not been up there for a long time. So would NOT mind driving to Tampa for a weekend. My work schedule is so freaking retarded right now. That everyday I come in they tell me "You are leaving on this date" next day "Now you are leaving on this other date" I am scheduled to go on deployment Coast Guard. So once I get a guaranteed date Im willing to do something.

We can plan maybe for the second weekend of July?
                Sounds good to me...
                Aura MR62 (F and R)
                My Current MP3s
                IamDefiler.com

Comment

Well, it looks like I'm heading down this Thurs. night!!!

I should be in Hollywood till Sun. I hope we can meet for a least a little bit and do the old show and tell hoopla!!!

Let me know. AIM me or somethin'.
                  Aura MR62 (F and R)
                  My Current MP3s
                  IamDefiler.com

Comment

port charlotte seems like a good pplace to meet. .. digging up old threads but i just saw thought about having meets
                    2003 Mazda Protege5
                    Molded Xenarc touch Screen
                    Via M10000, seagate 40gb, 16x laptop dvd, RS gps
                    EDAC 55w dc/dc
                    homebrew shutdown controller
                    2 power acoustik 10 FUBR's, A1800DB mono amp, AH600 to power mids and highs, pioneer speakers

Comment

Port Charlotte would be fine with me. We just need to get together somewhere!!!

I'm in for what ever weekend day.
                      Aura MR62 (F and R)
                      My Current MP3s
                      IamDefiler.com

Comment

yea me too. . .just gotta see when i get off. ...im up in gainesville and my gf happens to live in punta gorda/port charlotte
                        2003 Mazda Protege5
                        Molded Xenarc touch Screen
                        Via M10000, seagate 40gb, 16x laptop dvd, RS gps
                        EDAC 55w dc/dc
                        homebrew shutdown controller
                        2 power acoustik 10 FUBR's, A1800DB mono amp, AH600 to power mids and highs, pioneer speakers

Comment

GREAT!! sorry i'm arriving late to this thread, but a florida meet would be great. Tampa, even better. Unfortunately for me, I have two problems.
                          A. None of my stuff is installed yet.
                          B. Currently, i'm 7,620 miles away from Tampa right now.
                          But, when both those things have been fixed, i'm all 'bout it!
                          WORKLOG

Asus P5N73-AN Mobo/Celeron E1400 2Ghz Dual Core CPU/2Gb GEIL PC3200/120GB HDD/DSATX PS/8" Phylon TS
                          Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by Snootch
                            GREAT!! sorry i'm arriving late to this thread, but a florida meet would be great. Tampa, even better. Unfortunately for me, I have two problems.
                            A. None of my stuff is installed yet.
                            B. Currently, i'm 7,620 miles away from Tampa right now.
                            But, when both those things have been fixed, i'm all 'bout it!
                            Did you get lost?

Comment

Did you get lost?
                              Yea, I don't have GPS yet.
                              Naw, really i'm in Baghdad. I should be home next month.
                              WORKLOG

Asus P5N73-AN Mobo/Celeron E1400 2Ghz Dual Core CPU/2Gb GEIL PC3200/120GB HDD/DSATX PS/8" Phylon TS
                              Webpage

Comment

Working...
                              X