Please help car android dvd bought from Ebay seller Pumpkin cool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help car android dvd bought from Ebay seller Pumpkin cool

Please help, just few days ago my DVD, USB playing OK. Then I press some key while playing mp3 from the USB,
    after that the USB cannot play any more , neither the dvd as in the video.
    The DVD or USB when select just show screen and do nothing.
    Here the video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQWqeADOdMQ

I try to contact and ask some help from the seller but got no answer. Now I just post this video and hope some one help me, I'll be very appreciate. For some one already bought from the seller Pumpkin_cool good luck for you. Hope you don't have to deal with the irresponsible seller

So what has Pumpkin_cool advised you to do?

Comment

Originally posted by OldSpark View Post
      So what has Pumpkin_cool advised you to do?
      Pumpkin_cool not reply to my to message.

Comment

Pumpkin_cool is not answer my message.

Comment

you have to give him some time to respond. probably you left him a positive feedback . if so tell him that you ll open a case asking for a refund. but first of all give him time to respond.
          Vw Sharan 2007 1.9tdi || Exide 100Ah
          Fuzzy 945gme + core duo T2400 + 2gb ddr 667 + pci nvidia 5500 256mb + kingston v300 60gb + hdd 2.5" 100gb 5400 + Sure Gps module
          Primary monitor 8" 800x600 || Secondary monitor 15.4" 1280x800
          Powered by M2 atx

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Feet View Post
            you have to give him some time to respond. probably you left him a positive feedback . if so tell him that you ll open a case asking for a refund. but first of all give him time to respond.
            The pumpkin_cool seller not reply my messages. I waiting for his message amost a week already. I cannot leave the feed back because it too late. Ask him refund the money they will ask for return the unit back and the cost for shipping back from canada to China will be more than the cost of the unit, and he know it well about that and he know the buyer will not send ii back.

Comment

The pumpkin_cool seller not reply my messages. I waiting for his message amost a week already. I cannot leave the feed back because it too late. Ask him refund the money they will ask for return the unit back and the cost for shipping back from canada to China will be more than the cost of the unit, and he know it well about that and he also know the buyer will not send it back.

Comment

no it's not what you think. first of all sometimes you think ebay disables the feedback due to time pass but it is not. search better and maybe you ll find out that there is an option for feedback still remaining,. on the open case the seller may ask the item back . if so then HE has to pay for the shpping of the return item. it wasn't ur problem it is not working....! Open case and ask refund.....!
                Vw Sharan 2007 1.9tdi || Exide 100Ah
                Fuzzy 945gme + core duo T2400 + 2gb ddr 667 + pci nvidia 5500 256mb + kingston v300 60gb + hdd 2.5" 100gb 5400 + Sure Gps module
                Primary monitor 8" 800x600 || Secondary monitor 15.4" 1280x800