Minnesota meet: Oct 12th 2pm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota meet: Oct 12th 2pm

ok lets try this again, anyone wanna meet up before we go into hibernation for the winter?

1997 Jeep Wrangler Rugged Waves

Ebay Stuff For Sale

Originally posted by freestyler
    ok lets try this again, anyone wanna meet up before we go into hibernation for the winter?
    Noob here.

Just starting to price systems and make plans and I'd love to see what other people have. I'm in Minneapolis.

93 Explorer Sport

Want to get:
    EPIA M10000
    touch screen
    OPUS PS

'93 Explorer Sport
    EPIA M10000, 256 MB RAM, 120 GB HD, OPUS 150W PS, 7"TS, slot load DVD, GPS

Comment

awesome...where in mpls? I'm down at the U

Ebay Stuff For Sale

Comment

awesome...where in mpls? I'm down at the U
        South Mpls. Not far at all.

I'm getting a new head unit today or tomorrow. Have to get something with some aux input. And then I'm trying to sell a bunch of other crap to finance this project. If nobody else repsonds, I'd love to meet up and just check out your setup. I think it would be more helpful than just looking at pics.

Where do you DJ? I'm actually also a mobile DJ myself for Motion Music.

'93 Explorer Sport

Comment

I dont dj anywhere, I'm just a hobby dj right now, no room to have the tables setup, plus my damn mixer broke on me. I had a set of cdj700's but I sold those when the mixer broke a year ago and just haven't had time (nah..money) to get a new mixer.

Bosstone would probably be up for a meet n greet? go to TGIF and watch carts slam into cars again!!

I know nathan will prolly be too busy with his house, haven't seen much of PatO lately, nor have I seen much from the other mn posters.

I'll see what I can pull together

Ebay Stuff For Sale

Comment

There are at least 3 other SVXers in Mpls. Rally should be there as well. Man I wish I could make it up there. I need a long drive somewhere.

L
            - Lwin M. Maung
            If it's stuck, force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyway

Comment

How's everyone's Oct 18th looking??

Ebay Stuff For Sale

Comment

Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth like that! Thanks for the E-Mail freestyler, whip me back into shape...
                Latest on my project - got a new car (newer Jeep, anyway - 2001 Cherokee). Had the factory speakers replaced, new subs, and the computer re-installed within 1 week of getting the car! Sadly, no upgrades to the computer in the past year or so. Is it possible that my carputer is absolutely perfect?!?! Nah - just no free time.

Sadly, I have to dress up in a monkey suit and watch a couple friends get married in Duluth on the 18th... Rest assured I'll be thinkin about you guys during the entire ceremony...

Weekend of the 11th or 25th+ are free, though. Heck, even this Friday...
                http://www.jeepmp3.com/
                CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
                Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

11th I'll be busy, how about sundays for people??

I just took a date and ran with it!

Ebay Stuff For Sale

Comment

Sundays = good
                    Questionable on Oct 5&19 (possibly evenings), otherwise I'm open.
                    Out of town, you know...
                    http://www.jeepmp3.com/
                    CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
                    Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by PatO
                      Sundays = good
                      Questionable on Oct 5&19 (possibly evenings), otherwise I'm open.
                      Out of town, you know...
                      Not that I have anything to show just yet. But the $350 I won at Mystic last night will mostly be going to the project so I can start ordering stuff.

Sundays are fine, preferably after the Vikings thrash whatever team they play that day. This Friday is even fine with me. I'd prefer sooner rather than later, especially to see what people have done and learn how.

'93 Explorer Sport

Comment

I'm in, Sunday afternoons are good...early evenings might be better for most, since they'll just be getting back from doing weekend stuff....
                        I'm thinking freestyler just wants to show off his new screen!

Originally posted by roughkat
                        Not that I have anything to show just yet. But the $350 I won at Mystic last night will mostly be going to the project so I can start ordering stuff.

Sundays are fine, preferably after the Vikings thrash whatever team they play that day. This Friday is even fine with me. I'd prefer sooner rather than later, especially to see what people have done and learn how.
                        BossTone74

Comment

lol....actually i more so wanna see carts fly into cars again!!

and have that really dumb waitress again

Ebay Stuff For Sale

Comment

If the Vikes don't play on Sunday the 12th how does that sound for meeting? We could even meet in the early evening, makes no difference to me.

That seems like a date that would work good....

Ebay Stuff For Sale

Comment

If the Vikes don't play on Sunday the 12th how does that sound for meeting? We could even meet in the early evening, makes no difference to me.

That seems like a date that would work good....
                              Sounds good to me!!!! I'll be there!
                              BossTone74

Comment

Working...
                              X