Las Vegas CES meet Jan 8th-11th 2004

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas CES meet Jan 8th-11th 2004

Ok Im going to the CES show 2004 and I'm gonna try this again. Last year not even a respond to my post. But, its ok.

Date - Saturday Jan 10th 7PM til when ever
    Place - at In-n-Out burger at 4888 Industrial Rd., Las Vegas (I'm open to other parking lots or other suggestions)
    Event - Consumer Electronics Show (You dont have to goto CES for the meet but that's what I'm there for.)
    Some of you probably have plans to go to the CES in Vegas anyway. I though this would probably be a good time for a meet.
    NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
    If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

That would be Utopia CES and a MP3 car meet. What else can you ask for!!!

Too bad its too damn far of a drive for me.
    What im curently listening to.
    My complete carpc setup

Comment

hmm.....i will think about this...9 hour drive
      92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

It's a 4-5 hour drive for me. Also another place we can meet is the in and out burger parking lot. That way we can get something to eat there too with out leaving the meet.
        If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

well at least its good notice
          92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

If you're interested in attending CES you have register at www.cesweb.org advance reg is free or $75 at the door. There's a company that was suppose to come out with a 76" plasma screen. Let's see if it makes it to CES. Also Japan is working on a UHDTV with 4000 lines of resolution and 33 megapixel. I doubt that's at CES but who knows.

Comment

So no one's up for a Las Vegas Meet? I know there are LV people here

Comment

Rick and I will be there for CES. We'd really like to meet up with people while we're there. We don't know the area well enough to pick a spot out, but if someone else can pick one, we'll be there. Please post ASAP as the show is only a week away.

-Cyrus

Comment

I'm thinking Saturday Jan 10th at In-n-Out burger at 4888 Industrial Rd., Las Vegas around 7PM. I'll be in my white Tacoma.

Comment

CES/Vegas Meet

I also plan to attend CES and will find the In-N-Out Saturday night...
                    Got some new things to show ya guys...

Mike - The older model white Mustang

Originally posted by cproaudio
                    Ok Im going to the CES show 2004 and I'm gonna try this again. Last year not even a respond to my post. But, its ok.

Date - Saturday Jan 10th 7PM til when ever
                    Place - at In-n-Out burger at 4888 Industrial Rd., Las Vegas (I'm open to other parking lots or other suggestions)
                    Event - Consumer Electronics Show (You dont have to goto CES for the meet but that's what I'm there for.)
                    Some of you probably have plans to go to the CES in Vegas anyway. I though this would probably be a good time for a meet.

Comment

I'm only a student, I have no business connections in the field. I'm just 3.5 short hours away, and I would very much like to go. You wanna hook some forum members up with passes for whatever business your are affliated with? Otherwise if they aren't really doing background checks I'm sure we could make up something offical like by sat. Any takers?

* One business ID such as a business card, pay stub or statement on company letterhead indicating that you are representing that company at International CES.

Comment

Registration is $75 at the booth regardless if you're industry affliated or not. free registration ended about a month ago. There's no way I can get passes for anyone who wants to go.

Comment

Yea, I thought so. Well, um. I didn't really want to go and see all the pretty toys anyway. I just wanted some In-N-Out. Let us know if you come across any must haves for mobile computing.

Comment

Well Im at LV now. I'm definately gonna be at In-N-Out burger at 7PM. If no one showed then ohh well. At least I'll have some in n out. From earlier posts These are the people who might be going.
                            guitar333 has to drive 9 hours so I doubt he'll be there
                            CyrusL and Rick are going to CES They're new to the forum so I dont know if they're gonna show up for the meet
                            2nz sounded like he's gonna be there and show off some new things
                            welthqa has to drive 3 1/2 hours werent you at the LA meet last Nov? It'd be cool to meet again.

Comment

yea, I was there. Didn't have much to show though last time. Now I've got something functional to work with, but I don't have anything other than the meet to go to up there. If I wasn't so broke right now I'd go and gamble some. I'll be at the next SoCal one. I promise.

Comment

Working...
                              X