Portland Oregon, December 20th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland Oregon, December 20th

Alright, so the idea has been kicked around enough already! Can anyone in the Portland area meet up on the 20th? We aren't sure of what location to use, but our "group" (Team? Not yet ) is spread all over Portland so we will go anywhere to meet up. Perhaps some mall (Lloyd, Washington Square, Etc) or something like that. Kick up some ideas, write the date on the calendar (December 20th, 2003!) and let’s hook up and check out everyone’s cars and computers

AIM me if interested, sigma2kx, other messengers available if wanted.
    1993 BMW 325is - 15.2sec

sweet I can make it by then
    Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

Really? Long drive, but would be fun! Plus, I want to check out your fly Jetta, and see the speed (My friend wants to line it up, in his RX-7 )
      1993 BMW 325is - 15.2sec

Comment

hahaa...sounds like fun, maybe ill join ;d
        Brookly, Lond Island(I live there): same way to portland
        Danny.

"If today was perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow."
        My Car Project® ‹== !10.4" Allbrite, touchscreen, epia, 150opus, gps, wireless, sony remote [old] 128x64 Crystalfontz +double din [new]

Comment

Yeah, so are there no Portland people interested? If not, I guess it will be our groups usual thing - Metting up out in Canby at my friends house. He has a decent car shop, and space inside for 6 cars 1962 MG!!
          1993 BMW 325is - 15.2sec

Comment

Originally posted by SiGmA_X
            Yeah, so are there no Portland people interested? If not, I guess it will be our groups usual thing - Metting up out in Canby at my friends house. He has a decent car shop, and space inside for 6 cars 1962 MG!!
            So is it still on?
            MPEGBOX - Plexiglass Computer
            www.mpegbox.com

Comment

Yeah. Where do we want to meet up? Most of the people I know are in East Moreland, Canby (Shop #1), Lake Oswego (Me), Downtown, and .. Somewhere (Shop #2) (I wasn't paying attention to where we were last time, it was 1AM..)
              1993 BMW 325is - 15.2sec

Comment

Shocker your from Long Island? we should do a cannon ball run to Portland. Your vr6 vs my 1.8T. Let's see who gets their first
                Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

SiGmA_X just pointed this out to me. If the time is right and easy to find I might be interested in meeting up with all who may attend.
                  Thanks SiGmA_X for the heads up. I am new to all this and seems like a good idea. Have to admit just before Xmas may knock me out but would try to go.
                  Thanks,
                  Gary
                  ShuttleX SN41G2, AMD 3200+ Barton, PC2700-512, 200 gig Maxtor HD, Opus SFX-1215, 108Mbps WIFI, DVD+/-R+/-RW 4x40x24x40, 7" Lilliput Touch Screen, BU-303 GPS. [email protected]
                  My Homepage

Comment

Yeah.. Well, check your schedule and tell more people to get their *** in gear and get to Portland on the 20th!!
                    1993 BMW 325is - 15.2sec

Comment

Originally posted by SiGmA_X
                      Yeah.. Well, check your schedule and tell more people to get their *** in gear and get to Portland on the 20th!!

i would go
                      but im in So So South California
                      we just had a really good one here
                      probably the biggest to date
                      im counting 7 setups up and running
                      and a bunch more people trying to get ideas and a few almost doner's

Comment

Nice! We don't have that many that I can count, but we have a lot of tite custom sound systems and race cars
                        1993 BMW 325is - 15.2sec

Comment

BuMp!
                          1993 BMW 325is - 15.2sec

Comment

Dang guys! I would have come down, but 5 days before X-Mas, especially being the last weekend to do my last minute shopping, isn't going to fly!! That's too bad
                            OrangeWhip? OrangeWhip? 3 OrangeWhips!!
                            www.whipflash.com
                            Finally a new Avatar!

Comment

Can't come

I'd love to come (just getting started on putting stuff into my STI), but I'm flying out for Christmas that day. Kinda close to Christmas...

Jason

Comment

Working...
                              X