Bay Area Meat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Area Meat

Anyone here live in the bay area? Santa Clara, San Jose or any surrounding cities?

Lets get a meat together!
    HomePage and Mp3Car Setup

What kind of meat, I really like beef......

Comment

i'm down for a mEEt... i'm just north of the golden gate bridge
      Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
      Mods: Yep
      Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

Im in Davis...near Sac. But i dont have a carputer yet.... . Still working on mine.

Comment

No one else is near the bay area for a meat?
          HomePage and Mp3Car Setup

Comment

You know, I cant stop laughing. Why do you keep saying "meat"? I keep thinking, is there something special about the Bay Area Meat that we all should get a meat together. damn now I have to go buy that George Foreman's i-Grill.
            NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
            If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

mmmmmm steak,, or should I say stake,, I am sorry, I couldn't resists .

SuperAJ, If I lived in the bay area, I would be up for it, but I live on the other side of the country
              My OLD Carputer: http://www.mp3car.com/node/18137
              Currently, Don't have a carputer :( I sold my lincoln and bought a '93 Acura Vigor, plan on putting a carputer in it one of these days. You can see my vigor at: This Site

Comment

I'll be up for the Bay Area meet. I won't have time untill 2004 though.

Comment

bump... someone make some plans.. i hate setting up meets
                  Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
                  Mods: Yep
                  Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

I live in the bay area... and I'm kinda sorta almost done with my install too.

Comment

all you have to do is set a date and time and a place. Sat Jan 17th at 6PM sounds good though I wont be there though. I dont feel like driving 5 hours each way for a meet this time.
                      NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
                      If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

well, a meet sounds like a good idea, but instead of having some 5 people meet, perhaps we should have the forums that we all know about come together, for kind of a show. i am apart of focaljet.com, and perhaps we can maybe compromise and set up some sort of meet for mp3car.com, focaljet.com, whatever else you guys are apart of, and we'll be like ambassadors from different countries, sounds too much like high school, but i like it. i'll try to bookmark this site, and remind myself to check it often, hows my idea sound?
                        52-hit-combo?! Is that really necessary?

Comment

oh well, for a minute i thought you said bay state...
                          car computer rev 5: 8" lilliput and usual suspects

Comment

i'd be down too. I live in S. San Jose, attend 2nd year @ SJSU, and I also work up in Sunnyvale.
                            [ 5-spd 1996 M A X i M A SE ]

Comment

Originally posted by nadir_s
                              i'd be down too. I live in S. San Jose, attend 2nd year @ SJSU, and I also work up in Sunnyvale.

maybe give it another few weeks before we start planning a date, eh?
                              52-hit-combo?! Is that really necessary?

Comment

Working...
                              X