Spring/Summer So Cal Meet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring/Summer So Cal Meet

I need to stick with the original date, Friday May 14th. That's the only day in May that will allow me to be in LA all day/night. From all the previous posts and PMs, I have the following people who are interested in attending.

Members
    Me
    BoraXP
    bajaguy
    welthqa
    phc
    carabuser
    MatrixPC
    Ratboy2700
    port20
    Walleye
    inniss777
    csm
    rando
    tokhss
    RX7FDTT
    Jigga
    Joyridun
    darkhalo
    Chairboy
    gizmo528

The meet will be on Friday May 14th at 7PM til they kick us out.

The place will be at Burbank Fry's Here's address and map
    http://www.frys.com/burbank.html

PS If you're interested in attending please post here or PM me so I can add your name in.
    NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
    If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

you know im down

Comment

YO! DAWG!! I'm down li... down li... down lik.. down like Charlie Brown!! I'm not anywhere done with my install, but nothing like passing some RedBull around from San Diego to the group. Later,

Ben
      Project Postponed!

Comment

Not april first. I got plans.

Comment

we'll work it out

Comment

Originally posted by cproaudio
            Don't Know When, Don't Know Where. We'll See What Happens. Last Year Was In June And Nov. Talk Away
            Well, lets just start throwing out dates and locations. Here's one to get the ball rollin. Go back and forth until we can come to an agreement.

Burbank Fry's on May 7th.

Comment

i think i like the date

Comment

i'm down too. gotta show y'all my mickymouse setup

You guys decide on a date, but I DO VOTE Burbank Fry's. And this time let's actually buy something from there
                Current Status: For Sale

Specs
                - 1.5Ghz Toshiba Laptop (available - no screen)
                - Indash Motorized 7" VGA TS
                - DeLorme GPS (sold)
                - Power Inverter (sold)
                - Pioneer HU (sold)

Comment

May 7th is a Friday. That's perfect for me. I work on the weekends so please no Sat. and Sundays.
                  If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

Burbank is freaking far for me. Well not really that far but the traffic is insane up there especially on Friday.
                    I am not sure I wanna go or not cuz I have nothing new to show except the Sproggy instead of inverter. But currently I am redoing the box to smaller size due to the new PSU. With smaller box, the Targa top will fit in nicely
                    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
                    89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
                    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
                    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
                    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixPC
                      Burbank is freaking far for me. Well not really that far but the traffic is insane up there especially on Friday.
                      I am not sure I wanna go or not cuz I have nothing new to show except the Sproggy instead of inverter. But currently I am redoing the box to smaller size due to the new PSU. With smaller box, the Targa top will fit in nicely
                      you should deffiantely show up. it doesn't matter if you don't have anything new. It will benefit other (new) people to see different setups, especially complete ones.

Specs
                      - DeLorme GPS (sold)
                      - Power Inverter (sold)
                      - Pioneer HU (sold)

Comment

this would be great, how does this thing work. i dont live that far from burbank frys and i was actually planning on going there tomorrow.

we just meet there and show off our cars? i have nothing to show off yet, but maybe by may 7th i will hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy2700
                          this would be great, how does this thing work. i dont live that far from burbank frys and i was actually planning on going there tomorrow.

we just meet there and show off our cars? i have nothing to show off yet, but maybe by may 7th i will hopefully.
                          yea, and if you don't have a car computer you have to bring a lot of singles so you can tip those of us who do. and you have to bring a pizza( I want pepperoni and black olives on mine ). those are the rules, kid.

Hope to see you there!

Comment

just hope you guys didn't forget

get ready for the meet as early as possible. get your stuff together!

Specs
                            - DeLorme GPS (sold)
                            - Power Inverter (sold)
                            - Pioneer HU (sold)

Comment

May 7th is not that far away. I hope you guys are prepaired. I'll try to get the bay area people to go. I doubt they will though. At their meet, they were talking about having a regional meet with 50 or more people. Let's see if they'll even make it down to the LA meet. At the bay area meet, we ended up at Fry's so I think Fry's parking lot will be the offical meeting place for MP3CAR.

Comment

Working...
                              X