West Coast Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Coast Florida

I'm in Bradenton and noticed a couple people were from Tampa. I would really like to get together and pick your brains for a little while. See if you have any suggestions about my application.
    I'd be willing to buy whoever lunch or dinner if they could help me better understand the lingo of the boards and what I need to do to fulfill my needs of a carputer.

Let me know if you'd like some free food.
    Thanks
    C134, EPIA M10000, 512mb, M1-ATX, DWW-700H, Seagate 40GB, Panasonic DVD/CDRW
    Alpine ERE-180 EQ

Hey. Free lunch? I'm in!!!

JK. I'd be willing to have a meet some time soon. Only problem right now is I just sold my house and need to be out by March 1st and I still havn't found a place to live yet. So, Once I get that out of the way I'd love to get a FL. meet going. In the mean time feel free to PM me or chat me on any of the chat apps listed below.

In fact there is a thread started on this from awhile back but I think a fresh thread was/is in order anyway.
    Aura MR62 (F and R)
    My Current MP3s
    IamDefiler.com

Comment

In fact there is a thread started on this from awhile back but I think a fresh thread was/is in order anyway.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw that thread and it gave me the idea for this one. I figured the Free Food would entice responses.

At the moment I have no music whatsoever in my car and before I went out and bought a HU I thought I'd explore my options. I found out this is really what I want to do. So now all I need is some hands on guidance and wisdom.
      Alpine ERE-180 EQ

Comment

i am in if its free lunch lol. i am like 1 hour from tampa

Comment

Whenever you guys are ready I'd be more than happy to get together. I kinda wanna do it relatively soon so I could get some help with my setup. Just let me know.
          Alpine ERE-180 EQ

Comment

I'm in Orange Park (south Jacksonville) and could be there in a few hours. It would have to be a weekend though. If you guys settle on a date and time, let me know. I'll see about being there. I'm still wanting to do a gathering at the Spring Break Nationals in Daytona in late march. It's a stereo show, which would be a fitting place to have us gather, I think. Brew on it.

-Chosen1
            I think it's wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly.

Comment

Request

Originally posted by Chosen1
              I'm still wanting to do a gathering at the Spring Break Nationals in Daytona in late march. It's a stereo show, which would be a fitting place to have us gather, I think. Brew on it.

-Chosen1
              I think that would be a great idea. Other than that I kinnda want some help and advice on what componants to get as far as my application (funtcionality, size, cost). If someone is willing to sit down with me and explain my options from their vast amount of guru knowledge that would be ideal.

I've read alot in the last week and it's all kind of spewing together in forms I don't quite understand yet.

My offer still stands of free food if someone is willing to give their time and knowledge sometime soon.

I don't mean to sound pushy but I have no music right now (biggy 4 me) and don't want to spend money on a HU I won't use very much.

with much concern,
              starter of this thread
              Alpine ERE-180 EQ

Comment

Well, I found a house and will be in it, hopefully, by Feb. 25th. After that is the unpacking process and me and my Brides 7 year Anniversary on the 15th.

Shiet!!! The more I think about this I'll never get my friggin' setup installed again.
                Aura MR62 (F and R)
                My Current MP3s
                IamDefiler.com

Comment

any new news on the meet?
                  -=Chevy CarPC=-

ETA: When i get more time

-Custom Fiberglass Case
                  -Epia M-10000 Nehemiah 1Ghz
                  -Sony CDRW-DVD Drive
                  -Seagate 120mb Hardrive
                  -Opus 90w Power Supply
                  -Lilliput 7" LCD

Comment

Yeah I'm game for that Daytona thingy, or a meet in Central Florida. Keep us informed...

I'm inthe Orlando Area, and wouldn't mind going down there to see how you guys are all setup. Hopfully will have a screen soon.
                    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=63760

Comment

I'm game for what evers up. Don't matter where in FL just let me know where and when. I just hope I'll have mine done by then.
                      2002 Oldsmobile Alero GL2 4DR
                      Aleroputer 90% done (ripped out and being rewired)
                      MYMODS:
                      Pioneer Head unit in a remote location, Clarion Amp, XM Satilite Radio, 2 10" Audiobahn DVC Subs wired 1 ohm in a bandpass box, Grill Mesh, Halo Guages

Comment

Saturday March 27th, Daytona Beach. The stereo show is happening the 26th - 28th. Let's find a meeting place and time on the 27th. So many people talk about getting together, but it sounds like most of them never happen. Let's go through with this. I'll do some research on a spot to meet that's both easy to find and fairly close to the Ocean Center (where the stereo show will be) if you guys want. I'd just like to know for sure if some people are actually going to show up. I'm going to the stereo show regardless, so me showing up is pretty much a given. I've only missed one show in 14-years. All I ask is that we keep it somewhat respectable since my kids will be with me (9 & 7). Let me know who will seriously attend. Even if your install isn't finished yet (I'll be cutting it close myself), come on out and be social for a bit. Who's with me?

-Chosen1
                        I think it's wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly.

Comment

Wish I was.

Gonna be in VA. that weekend. Sorry all.
                          Aura MR62 (F and R)
                          My Current MP3s
                          IamDefiler.com

Comment

Just wondering if anything happened at the show. Pics maybe?

BTW for those who haven't seen the thread for the meet the weekend of the 10th in April, here you go.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...216#post181216
                            Aura MR62 (F and R)
                            My Current MP3s
                            IamDefiler.com

Comment

Yeah anything around tampa area would be cool as I don't know anyone yet since I moved so it would be cool to meet some locals.
                              2002 Oldsmobile Alero GL2 4DR
                              Aleroputer 90% done (ripped out and being rewired)
                              MYMODS:
                              Pioneer Head unit in a remote location, Clarion Amp, XM Satilite Radio, 2 10" Audiobahn DVC Subs wired 1 ohm in a bandpass box, Grill Mesh, Halo Guages

Comment

Working...
                              X