This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland Washington Virgina Mp3car Club Meet March 27,28, 2004

The weather is nice now and we are on for March 27th and 28th. I don't know where just yet because we need a central meeting point. Right now it looks like Columbia Maryland. I will make a post on March 22nd with location and details! E-mail, PM, IM or post here if interested!

[email protected]
    jhilleys -yahoo
    jhileys124 -Aol
    MVC www.mobiletvsystems.com/
    Check out the shop if your in the Maryland DC VA Area

2004 Mazda 6s 3.0L
    Epia Via M-1000 512MB
    Opus 150W
    Samsung 80Gb ATA133 7200RPM
    New XenarcTSV

I will be able to come. However, I will be bringing my stuff to do the installation on site. I've been without my car computer for a year or two now and I'm finally getting new equipment!

Comment

Damn. I'll be in the area during that weekend but I only have enough time to get Ikea stuff. I wish I could be there.
      Aura MR62 (F and R)
      My Current MP3s
      IamDefiler.com

Comment

Ill be there, deffinate spot, location, time?
        400mhz touchscreen pc's only $150.00 for mp3car.com members-click here

Comment

Why don't we just pick one date, either the 27th or the 28th? We can have another meet later on.

Comment

I will be their if it is on the 27th .
            www.sounddomain.com/id/2000mp3ranger

Mp3 player - 10.4 Allbrite Gigabyte GA-71XEH , 700 mgz t-bird , coolmaster fan , 2x 128 ram + 1 512ram , ATI-RAEON RV100 ,on bd sound , Linksys Wireless-B usb network adapter , 20G IBM TRAVELSTAR

Comment

The meet will be in Columbia, MD on the dates specified above. We will be meeting at Noon on the 27th at the Park and Ride off Route 100 by Longate Shopping Center.

Directions.. Coming from DC, get off 95 onto Route 100 going toward Ellicott City (west bound I think), Go down 4 exits to the Longate Exit. Take the exit ramp and turn LEFT on the top of the ramp (its a pain in the *** during rush-hour, which is why we are having this at noon). After going left, drive down, and you will go straight into the park and ride, it is visible from the road no more than 500 feet from the exit ramp.

Coming from DC on 29 north (colesville road), Take the Route 100 exit (there is only one) follow the exit ramp from route 29 to route 100, stay in the right hand lane and take the very next exit. Get to the top of the ramp, and you will see the park and ride, you want to take this ramp to the left as well.

Coming from 29 South, Take the route 100 exit (again, only one), take the big *** ramp, and get in the far right hand lane. Once it merges with the rest of route 100, get in the fathers right hand lane you can, and take the exit, follow the ramp to the top and take a left at the top of the ramp. You will see the park and ride.

If anyone has any questions please email myself or justin. My email is [email protected]
              AOL IM - PaulDePimp

Anyone is welcome to show.

-Paul Reitmeyer

Comment

i'll be there
                mp4runner.com

Comment

I'll try to make it...not sure yet. I don't have my carputer installed completely yet, but it'd be cool to see everyone else's.

Russ

Originally posted by saletel
                  i'll be there

Comment

I should be able to make it. I just sold my Truck that the computer was in and I have not reinstalled in the new truck yet, but it will be good to meet some of you guys.
                    2004 F350 Ext. Cab
                    System not reinstalled in it yet

Comment

I'll be there on the March 27th as well.

How many do we have now? Should we make a list of :
                      Name:
                      Car

Comment

I am looking to put in a carputer but dont know how to do the wiring? Maybe we can work on my car when were there? A little project?

Comment

Originally posted by remote
                          I am looking to put in a carputer but dont know how to do the wiring? Maybe we can work on my car when were there? A little project?
                          Do you have everything ready? Maybe we (I) could give you a lending hand.

Comment

Hey guys, Mp3CarClub.com is the website for all the info on the meet and more to come, please visit the site and check out the forums as well. There isnt much content yet, but it will be coming soon. I'll post information and directions to the meet on that website too. Please go check it out. I'll also come up with a list of attendees and post it there as well. I hope to see everyone soon.

-Paul
                            2004 Corolla S type
                            1ghz Compaq laptop, GPS, DVD, CDRW, MediaCar

Comment

Originally posted by PaulDePimp
                              Hey guys, Mp3CarClub.com is the website for all the info on the meet and more to come, please visit the site and check out the forums as well. There isnt much content yet, but it will be coming soon. I'll post information and directions to the meet on that website too. Please go check it out. I'll also come up with a list of attendees and post it there as well. I hope to see everyone soon.

-Paul
                              2004 Corolla S type
                              1ghz Compaq laptop, GPS, DVD, CDRW, MediaCar

what time is the meet scheduled for?
                              mp4runner.com

Comment

Working...
                              X