No announcement yet.

Denver or general Colorado area people?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver or general Colorado area people?

I'm VERY new to all of this, but would love to get together with anyone locally who has a system to see a fucntioning unit up and running and in real life! If anyone is in the Denver area (I'm actually a little bit North) Let's get a group together for lunch!

Rian

North Denver as well. I'm new to this forum as well (you can tell by my post count) though I have been considering a carputer for almost 2 years.

Will hopefully be putting one in sometime this summer, but I have to fix my truck before I play with it. Fortunatelly I do have experience in most of what goes on in building and installing a carputer. Except fiberglassing, bondoing what have you.

Comment

I'm SE of Denver (Parker). Once I get the power installed Phase I of the project is done. Phase I is the working carputer. Phase II is replacing the audio system with amps & speakers. Phase III is making the screen look factory in the dash.
      EPoX mATX SocketA w/onboard Geforce4MX / 512MB PC2700 / AthlonXP 1600
      Lilliput / DVDrom / Opus 150W / WD 3.5" 160GB / SB Audigy NX
      XP home / Road Runner / iGuidance 4.0

Comment

Aurora member

I live in Aurora, right now i have a functional 7" touchscreen wired to a carputer and 2 5.6" headrest monitors wired to a ps2. let me know if you want to schedule a meet.

Comment

i live north of denver in fort collins, have a 12 inch touchscreen with gps, routis

Comment

I'm in Colorado Springs. I'm too poor to have a carputer setup at this point in time! Hopefully someday........

Comment

I am in Thornton, but currently don't have anything installed now. Old car is gone, new parts for new car on the way. Another new car is also in the works... So I would like to see other people's setups too!

Currently I have just been using my laptop, but new Xenarc and dash parts for my Avalanche are on there way. I travel up north of Ft. Collins quite a bit, so maybe later once things are running I can hook up with people up there too.
              I am a newbie trying to outfit a couple cars with new custom consoles and mini ITX. Click here for my 2003 Chevy Avalanche project.

Comment

I'm in the DTC. Still working on my system. Nothing installed in the car yet. Have some parts like the TS LCD and most of the computer parts but still making a plan for the rest.

Comment

Working...
                X