Arkansas/Oklahoma people?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas/Oklahoma people?

While we're at it what about any arkansas people in here? i'm from fort smith
    CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Mena, Arkansas. Hello neighbor.

Comment

awesome! i did a mountain bike race called "revenge of the ridge" down there...cool place, beautiful scenery

Comment

Not many from, Oklahoma, huh? I'm from tulsa.

Comment

Im in Manassas, VA right now. But come August i'll be @ Tech in Russellville, AR.

Mena, isn't that where Clinton ran his "cocaine" through?
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 1.5L SOHC-VTEC

Comment

lol, I posted that I live in mena. Actually, I live in Russellvlle now. I didn't realize I said mena till I read your post. I moved to Russellville about 8 months ago. I was at my parents when I posted that I live in Mena. I guess home just kinda sticks on a person when you have been there way too long. Anyway, to answer your question. Yes, this is the suspected place he ran his drug deals through.

Comment

are you at tech, or just living in the city?

Comment

I just live here, but work in Clarksville which is roughly 30 miles. I don't intend to move to clarksville because I really like the environment here. Extremely low crime record compared to the rest of the state. Only downfall of the town is that there is not much to do here. Its a dry county too.

Comment

*brings dead post alive*

Balzer: I go to Tulsa every other weekend to visit my dad. Would you be willing to come to arkansas? Anybody else interested in a meet? My carputer is getting there, still not quite finished, so maybe towards late summer...

Comment

Originally posted by Grayscale
                    *brings dead post alive*

Balzer: I go to Tulsa every other weekend to visit my dad. Would you be willing to come to arkansas? Anybody else interested in a meet? My carputer is getting there, still not quite finished, so maybe towards late summer...

im down for sometime after August 25. (when i get my license back )

Comment

tsk tsk

lol how'd you lose it might i ask?

Comment

stupidity

Comment

That sucks. I had a minor wreck when I first bought my car. Hadn't slept in 2 days and decided to drive home. (was at a LAN) I turned into this ladys lane and just scraped my front right bumper a bit on her car. But I'm pretty sure she was on the line or really close to my lane too. That's what you get for being so tired that you don't even care about looking over your shoulder

So do you guys want to have a meet or what? 4 of us...guess the south central region of the US doesn't have many nerds. lol I hate to say it but would Ft. Smith be the best place to meet? It seems like the most central between Tulsa, Russellville, and Ft Smith. I'm not trying to be lazy, I'll drive 2-3 hrs for a meet. And waiting until Late August/Early September would be good so Binary.Hax can get back

Comment

Originally posted by Grayscale
                            *brings dead post alive*

Sure, my car will be in the shop for a week, getting a new motor I need some ideas on where to mout a screen in my 98 monte.

BTW Grayscale Are you a member of the tccoa?
                            If not check them out tccoa.com

Comment

Hey I just found out about that site like a couple of days ago! Do you have a Tbird as well?

Comment

Working...
                              X