NY/NJ meet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY/NJ meet

Hi would anyone from ny and nj be interested in a meet the "tri-state" meet is too far for me i rather have it somewhere closer to me i live in westchester county so i would rather have a meet in nyc or in northern jersey if anyone is up for it post

ny/nj would be great but I don't know how many people are down. I'm at NY
    Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

I'm in. I'm about 10 miles outside of NYC

Comment

I'm in. I'm in Long Island, NY, so anywhere within an hour of NYC would be fine.

Comment

anywhere on long island or the ny/ct border would be fine for me
          rebuilding carpc... kinda..

Comment

I'm fine with Long Island but nothing beyond say Exit 60 LIE

Comment

I'm in brookleen...so as long as it's in the tri borough..I'm good...

Comment

Should we rename this thread "NYC" meet?

Comment

hmn..is there anywhere in brooklyn that we could go?

Comment

hmm, u want a lot of area to park, right? how about bronx, right of the throggs neck bridge? the area is residential and theres a street that is wide and not busy.. just a thought. throggs neck blvd in throggs neck bronx.

LOL ( i could already imagine many people not knowing where this place is)

Comment

i know where abouts you're talking about. i drive over the throggs neck a few times a month. i'm not too thrilled about the $4 tolls...but then again it'll give me a chance to visit a friend in pelham.

Comment

LLmask your right, I've lived in NY all my life and I have no idea where your talking about . Just give me an address to gps to and I'm good.
                        Throw it at/near a restaurant and I'll be that much better: chillis, TGIF, applebees..

Comment

near a food place huh? how about New Roc? the top parking lot? its a movie theater / bowling / arcade / lazer tag / applebees / eb games / etc...

http://www.newroccity.com/

about the tolls, lol. got EZ pass? then itll only be 3.50$! lol - use the 50cents to throw at those cops that randomly crosses the toll booths when ur in the ez pass lanes.

Comment

Originally posted by llmask
                            near a food place huh? how about New Roc? the top parking lot? its a movie theater / bowling / arcade / lazer tag / applebees / eb games / etc...

http://www.newroccity.com/

about the tolls, lol. got EZ pass? then itll only be 3.50$! lol - use the 50cents to throw at those cops that randomly crosses the toll booths when ur in the ez pass lanes.
                            that place looks good.
                            and i just ordered an EZ pass lol. i didn't know it took 50 cents off. lol...think of all the money i'll be saving.. about $10 annually...oh well. it'll beat waiting in line

Comment

Anybody still there?

Comment

Working...
                              X