Latest UK meet 27/6/04 - Milton Keynes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest UK meet 27/6/04 - Milton Keynes

OK, we have a meet arranged finally - It will be next sunday(27th) in milton keynes ( exact location to be announced v. soon)

Please post ,adding your name if you can make it so we can keep track of numbers,

list:

cloudy
    stevieg

James
    www.digital-car.co.uk - The UK CarPC Forum

Noooo, my final day of exams is the 28th!
    Lol, looks like im missing another one.
    Come stop by in surrey for the next one, if u give me a few weeks between ill have full fibreglass screen and boot install

Anyway, have a good one guys.
    Mods: 18" Boss rims,Twin custom stainless exhaust,cold air induction.
    Sound: Pioneer 7400 HU & 6x9's,12" Vibe Sub,600W Kenwood amp.
    CarPC: MicroATX, Inverter, WinTV, Lilliput 7", USB GPS
    http://www.no1knows.com/galleries/

Comment

OK, it's been confirmed - assuming we get more than a few people turn up this will be the world's first carPC LAN game

If you want to participate in this section, please note these requirements

500Mhz+ PC
      A 10/100mbit LAN port
      some sort of gamepad/joystick ( allthough maybe keyboard will be OK - we'll be choosing games that can be gamepad controlled )

Also if you could try and bring the longest network cable you can !

please add <game> to you name if you can partake in this part of meet

cloudy <game>
      stevieg <game>

James

Comment

Come on everyone, we're hoping for around 10 or so!
        Ford Focus MP3 : www.stevieg.org/carpc Blog Updated 29 January 2009!
        Car PC Status: Complete - Undergoing Software Redevelopment

Comment

Thanks to the complete lack of support from the UK, this meet is cancelled
          James

Comment

James

I think were having too many meets, the northern one I tried to organise only managed 4 people, it was a good meet, but we had about 10 on the list.

Maybe all the meets should be restricted to yearly.

I went to an MB meet this weekend with an attendance of over 40 cars, but it's a yearly meet.

Craig
            Audi S8 supercar
            Modded Xbox 400GB HD
            Rear 7" screen & navplus

Toyota Hiace Van
            Shuttle PIII 866 256Mb 10GB OPUS powered
            MediaCar & Mappoint 2004
            Custom fit 7" TFT VGA TSK

Comment

this was aimed at being a large meet with lots of things to do, we're gonna rethink make it bigger and give more notice
              James

Comment

i went to a mini meet with 150 minis!!!! (and i crashed)

Comment

i Couldnt manage this sunday, ive have plans already, plus my baby isnt in place yet, still waiting on maestro
                  CarPC status: iPod, 3,456,217 songs so **** you

Comment

I'd be up for it, but I think sometime further into the summer would be better. People need lots of notice if it's one they're going to have to travel a fair distance to. At least I do, so I can plan to make a weekend of it, that way it keeps the other half happy! Shopping one day, playing cars the next.
                    Perhaps we should start arranging it now for later in the summer? I'm happy to help in anyway I can.

Adam.
                    Toyota Supra TT | EPIA MII 10000 | 256Mb DDR RAM | Indash VGA | OPUS 150W | 80Gb HDD | GPS | 802.11b | GPRS

Comment

Originally posted by spyda
                      I'd be up for it, but I think sometime further into the summer would be better. People need lots of notice if it's one they're going to have to travel a fair distance to. At least I do, so I can plan to make a weekend of it, that way it keeps the other half happy! Shopping one day, playing cars the next.
                      Perhaps we should start arranging it now for later in the summer? I'm happy to help in anyway I can.

Adam.

Yeah, that's the plan - and to try and arrange an actual venue (rather than meeting in a car park or something) later in the summer and get as many people as possible to make it really worthwhile coming.

We also should have a great way of working out where it will be, based on whos coming from where, and how many people are coming from where.

More soon
                      Ford Focus MP3 : www.stevieg.org/carpc Blog Updated 29 January 2009!
                      Car PC Status: Complete - Undergoing Software Redevelopment

Comment

Working...
                      X