X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Island Meet Sun 9/12

continuation of this thread:
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=260293

but hopefully more people will see this one.

DATE:
    SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 12, 2004

TIME:
    TBA (probably around 1 or 2 until whenever..maybe 5.) come and go whenever you please.

PLACE:
    Roosevelt Field Shopping mall
    exact location will be decided later

So far theres about 10 or 11 people coming. I'd love to see more! I'll be talking to zip-lock about maybe getting stickers if he has any left. I'll see you all there.
    rebuilding carpc... kinda..

Werd, I'll represent and go!

Suby style!
    SP13000|M2-ATX|512MB DDR400|2.5" 7200RPM S-ATA|Trans-7"|Slim SL DVD-CDRW|KEH 5.1 DSP|SB L!ve Ext|Gyration PowerMate|BT|WiFi|GPS|WinXP|VoomPC
    GPSing - Digital Speedo
    Relocating headunit and extending faceplate
    Button app to Alt-Tab between two programs

Comment

Count me in, even though my car is in overhaul mode, and nothing works...
      My carputer

Comment

cant wait to see you guys.. i might bring an other carputer guy with me if we can finish his in time!!
        LiFe'S A BiTcH
        BuT yOu MuSt sTiLl LiVe WiTh iT

Blazarius Alias Mp3_Car

www.clubneonquebec.com

Mp3-Car Project Mods! New Paint and Pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Blazarius
          cant wait to see you guys.. i might bring an other carputer guy with me if we can finish his in time!!
          awesome. how many people do you think are coming with you?

(i still think you're nuts for planning on making the trip from canada... its too long of a drive for most people from new jersey. lol.)

Comment

Thanks fantomas, for getting the new thread started. Now lets hope we can get more people to show up for this meet. I'll like to see as many installs as possible.
            Just an update on project: I a little more than half done with installing my screen, hope to have it finished sometime next week, and the whole install complete in a couple of weeks.
            Installed
            Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
            512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
            Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
            [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

i will come out. i'm a newbie but would love to see what you guys have done with your car, no i dont have a car computer but it is in the planning process. i have tons of questions maybe some one could help
              the flesh does not determine what is within.

carputer is in begining status

Comment

Originally posted by thasaint
                i will come out. i'm a newbie but would love to see what you guys have done with your car, no i dont have a car computer but it is in the planning process. i have tons of questions maybe some one could help
                thats what we're here for. please do come.

Comment

awesome, thank you. just tell me where you will be and at what time. since i don't know what any of you look like
                  the flesh does not determine what is within.

carputer is in begining status

Comment

I'll be there. Only 28 miles away. In Long Island terms, only 2 hours away.

Here's how my car looks, in case you guys want to flag me down as I'm looking for you.

By the way, do you think mall security will be cool?
                    Attached Files
                    --------
                    mykolJay
                    99 Accord coupe
                    http://www.geocities.com/accordpc
                    My Project Thread on mp3car.com

Comment

I'm new (this is my 1st post) but in the planning stages to put a 'puter in my 2002 Explorer. Would love to attend this meet to get some ideas to help get it going. It's okay to show-up with a carputerless car right?

I'd be happy to take tons of photos (Digital SLR) of the meet and post them after for others to view. Also, if anyone attending wants some nice quality pics of their setup and don't have your own digital camera, I could help in that area.

I'm about 20-30 minutes from Roosevelt Field.

Mike

Comment

Who ever comes post up your Nextel DCs or bring a motorola 2-way.
                        172*78*522.

And yeah its ok to show up without a carputer, it's not like we're going to haze you.

Everyone make it a point to post up a picture of what your car looks like or if you feel freaky post up a picture of yourself.
                        Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

i dont have time right now but could someone count how many people said they were coming and post that list here? i'll be getting stickers but i need a head count. start with the other thread. i made a list a few posts from the end there and a few more people after said they would come. thanks

Comment

You can count me in. I highly doubt my computer will be done by then, but I would like to see everyones ideas. Especially regarding GPS options. I havent really gotten any trial GPS software to test, so I really dont know which will suite my needs. All I have used is the 2004 Microsoft Map Point, which Im willing to trade if someone would like it.

Comment

fantomas,

used your list of 10 from the previous thread and added the non-duplicates from this thread. came up with:

bankingdom
                              blackpacu
                              Blazarius
                              Cliff
                              fantomas
                              Quattro-A4
                              samc
                              Sh0cker
                              Tred
                              Xtreme2k2
                              LESLIEx317537
                              thasaint
                              mykolJay
                              Mikephotos02X

That's 14 for now. Any idea on the time of day yet?

Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X