Any people near kentucky?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any people near kentucky?

Anybody in these forums near kentucky (louisville to be exact)? I would love to see somebody's results.

Thanks.

PS, I can drive to meet as long as you don't live 300 miles away
    If you didn't have fun when you were living, were you really alive?

{[X-----------------]} 25% Complete (Plan Made, awaiting funds)

Florence Y'All

Comment

That's only about an hour and a half from me. We should meet sometime. I'd love to see your setup.
      If you didn't have fun when you were living, were you really alive?

{[X-----------------]} 25% Complete (Plan Made, awaiting funds)

Comment

It looks like I'm your only option. I'll PM ya.

Comment

I'm in kentucky but kinda far away, Olive Hill in between Ashland and Morehead
          Remember AllAdvantage From 7 years ago? IT IS BACK! Now under a new name Agloco
          GET PAID TO SURF THE INTERNET

Comment

Paducah here...I had my rig at Million Man LAN in Louisville this summer. Not sure when I'll be back.

Comment

I'm in Bowling Green, KY. I only have a few more weeks left where I am interning, but I live in Charlotte, NC...and go to school in Flint, mi...so I guess I have all kinds of options..thought I don't think anybody else has a computer in their car in flint...

Comment

I live in lagrange, but my carputer is only a dream at this point. Are you on 502streetscene.net?

-Chris
                1990 Honda crx Si: Still Carpc-less

Comment

No I'm not on that website, just this one. I got just did the big install this past weekend. I have a totally hidden system...the screen is not fully installed yet (just sitting in the hole where my head unit used to be.

-voom pc 2 system mounted in the glove box
                  -7 lilliput touchscreen to be mounted in place of the factory head unit flush with the dash.
                  -240w 4ch amp
                  -300w 2ch amp for 10" pioneer subs
                  -Road Runner front end.

Right now I'm working on getting all the kinks out...so far everything starts up within 50seconds...at the longest and I'm only using it for music at the moment. Basically I have 15gigs of music and the ability to rip cd's..that's it for now!

Comment

louisville here! my car is in my sig.
                    My 2003 Mercedes C230 Carlsson w/ carputer

Comment

I'm a little over an hour West of Louisville. (Evansville area) Somebody hit me up if there's gonna be a Louisville meet scheduled anytime.
                      Play with it, 'til it's broke.

Comment

My car is in Lexington... I go there every now and then only.. but I know there's at least one other guy in Lexington with a carputer too.
                        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

well I'm out of Kentucky as of today! I'm heading to Charlotte, NC for a week...then up to Flint, Mi for the next 3 months.

Comment

guino how often are you in lex? keeneland starts soon, best time of the year IMO
                            My 2003 Mercedes C230 Carlsson w/ carputer

Comment

Anyone around now? I haven't put together my setup yet, but I'd love to see what others are doing.
                              1990 Honda crx Si: Still Carpc-less

Comment

Working...
                              X