Bay Area Winter Meet (January??)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Area Winter Meet (January??)

Hey guys!! Starting a new thread so we can get a meet going here in the bay area. I'm thinking January 8/9/15/16. Sometime after the holidays when won't have as many things pulling us in all different directions. It looks like the last meet was pretty good so I'll be counting on you folks to come up with some ideas for this new meet. Looking forward to it!

Old thread :Bay Area BBQ Roll Call

january sounds good to me
    [ 5-spd 1996 M A X i M A SE ]

Comment

Sounds good to me, as long as I am not out of town snowboarding!!

Comment

i might make it... getting rid of my car, so i won't have anything, except for maybe lots of stuff for sale
        Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
        Mods: Yep
        Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

You can could me in... Hopefully I will be finished and
          have something to show..
          Carputer in design stage...
          Currently working on Lilliput In Dash Install...
          MII 12000 + 512Mb Ram + Panasonic Slim DVD, CDRW + Lilliput 7" + Opus 150W + 3.5 120gb Drive... most parts on order!!

Comment

Coo.

I should be able to make it.

Preferably the 15/16.

Comment

I'd be down. I finally have something to show

Comment

I might roll. I won't have anything new to show by then... Maybe i will but we will have to see. I haven;t been spending too much time on the hobby these last few months
                -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

everyone is either too far north or too far south...how about everyone meet in the middle in bakersfield

Comment

Probably can count me in. It would be better later in January like around the 20th or 18th or whatever weekend is closest to those days.

Comment

OK... here's a wierd idea. Since we can never agree on where to have the damn meet, how about a mp3 car road show? Start in one city, move south (north?) picking up members as we go and end up somewheres and show off. Puts a little fun into the commute.

Comment

I'm in, just need time and place
                        HomePage and Mp3Car Setup

Comment

Last place seemed to work okay, but it's probably going to be cold and wet, so I'm not sure about a bbq... Maybe we can plan to go some place for food if we want so we don't have to worry about the weather. (Food was great the last time though... Kudo's to the guy's who hooked us up)

Comment

That was me

I am always down for a bbq.... but that last place sucked... it was to big and we didn't all find eachother for like an hour
                            -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Let's shoot for Sat. January 22nd. noon or early afternoon.

As for locations, any ideas??? The site that you guys used last time is close to me and SUPER convenient, so I wouldn't necessarily complain if it were there again . Yes, Central Park/Lake Elizabeth is a huge area and if there were problems finding the location, we can always give better directions, maps, GPS coords. etc.

However, weather may be an issue and if we don't want to roll the dice we should pick a different location that will allow for shelter from the elements and, if we can't bbq, access to some food. Anybody running a big enough inverter to power a microwave ??

So let's hear your suggestions and ideas!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X