Colorado Meet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Meet

Anyone in Colorado that would be interested in having a meeting, PM me. Denver area would be preferable.

Looking towards second or third weekend in january. !!!!All invited!!!! Carputer or not!

Anyone?

Comment

I am in CO, but at this point my car computer is not running. I also have quite a few things going on until basically after Christmas, but keep me in the loop if/when something does come about.
      I am a newbie trying to outfit a couple cars with new custom consoles and mini ITX. Click here for my 2003 Chevy Avalanche project.

Comment

Cool, I was thinking of having a meet in Jan or something, and maybe going to have a beer or something afterwards in lodo. My setup is about 65% complete, it actually works,but the inverter and dash fab, and some tweekeing are still needed.
        http://www.geocities.com/dingofarmer/prelude.html
        http://www.geocities.com/dingofarmer/prelude2.html

Nice AV, One of my friends is going to get one. Do you like it better than a standard cab truck?

Comment

Nice install. I might be able to show up.... My preferance is not downtown though. Parking sucks.
          TruckinMP3
          D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

Truckin, sounds good, do you know of anyone else from colorado? Well all have to set something up around december.

Comment

Not sure about Colorado members.... i know several have said they are in bordering states. Utah and Wyoming.
              TruckinMP3

Read the FAQ!

Comment

Yeah, It would be cool to get a few people togeather sometime. My project is at about 70%, I'v actually got it working great , I just have to finalize everything, and finish the install. Any recomendations for GPS setups, I'v done some research ,but I'm still not sure which way I want to go.

Comment

I'll be moving to Colorado Springs in Jan. I'm in if it's Jan or later.
                  2007 Tahoe
                  Opus with iBase 896 and Pentium M 735 Transflective Xenarc Alpine DVA-9861, PXA-H900, Sinfoni 45X2 (2) 90x2, Genesis Dual Mono, JL 1000/1 (2), Focal Be tweeters, ScanSpeak Revelator Mids, Dynaudio MW170, Dayton 12" Ref.

My Install

Comment

Yeah, sounds good, it will be about an hour drive to denver from COSprings, I know used to have to make the trip every weekend to see my wife, while I was stationed down there. When in jan are you moving CO.
                    John

Comment

I'm Game

Hello,
                      I'm in Colorado Springs, commuting to work every day to the Tech Center. I'd be willing to come during the January timeframe. I'm getting married to my beautiful wife to be in December, so I will not be available then. I do not have a carputer yet, but have been reading up now for the past year or so. Just need to get my tax refund back in April, and we are all systems ready for LAUNCH!
                      Take Care,
                      Anti

Comment

I'm in the process of moving the carputer from the Corvette to the recently aquired suburban. It may be some time before its ready, but I might be able to make a meet in January. Somewhere in the Tech center would be good, Park Meadows Mall might be a good place to meet too. Parker would be ideal for me (of course)

Any fellow suburban/tahoe/similar owners local want to give me some help/tip getting the power wired up? (where to route etc)
                        EPoX mATX SocketA w/onboard Geforce4MX / 512MB PC2700 / AthlonXP 1600
                        Lilliput / DVDrom / Opus 150W / WD 3.5" 160GB / SB Audigy NX
                        XP home / Road Runner / iGuidance 4.0

Comment

I'm in Denver. I don't have my computer in car yet but would like to see some of your installs. I live down in Parker but work up in Broomfield so anyplace would work.

Comment

Originally posted by pip
                            I'm in the process of moving the carputer from the Corvette to the recently aquired suburban. It may be some time before its ready, but I might be able to make a meet in January. Somewhere in the Tech center would be good, Park Meadows Mall might be a good place to meet too. Parker would be ideal for me (of course)

Any fellow suburban/tahoe/similar owners local want to give me some help/tip getting the power wired up? (where to route etc)

I know it is taboo... but I am useing the cig lighter. The reason is I move the PC from one vehicle to another.

The same set up handles the crank in the suburban (97) but not in the 95 toyota. Crazy! It is installed in a cheap breifcase to be easy to switch between the autos.

In the toy I have run additional power to under the seat and used an aux lighter unit with a switch.
                            TruckinMP3

Read the FAQ!

Comment

Originally posted by dingofarmer
                              When in jan are you moving CO.
                              John
                              I think I will be there around the 3rd. The end of the month will probably be better for me since I need to find a house and move in.
                              2007 Tahoe
                              Opus with iBase 896 and Pentium M 735 Transflective Xenarc Alpine DVA-9861, PXA-H900, Sinfoni 45X2 (2) 90x2, Genesis Dual Mono, JL 1000/1 (2), Focal Be tweeters, ScanSpeak Revelator Mids, Dynaudio MW170, Dayton 12" Ref.

My Install

Comment

Working...
                              X