Austin TX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin TX

Anyone feel like getting together and shooting the bull while watching the Cowboys lose? Or perhaps just park it in front of Fry's and chill while drinking your beverage of choice.

Originally posted by Das
    Anyone feel like getting together and shooting the bull while watching the Cowboys lose? Or perhaps just park it in front of Fry's and chill while drinking your beverage of choice.
    I'll probably be going to Fry's this Saturday...of course, I have 0% of my computer installed into my car (after like freaking 3 years...just keep changing the design of it...just changed the design again in the past few weeks...) so there wouldn't be much to look at.
    1999 Plymouth Voyager (That's right, big-pimpin' in a minivan.)
    PC built into console
    worklog with pics: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46359

Some of my music: http://www.myspace.com/markquestion

Comment

I'd be happy to go to a meet too. Unfortunately i have a car that sucks. So i had to take out my complete system. Maybe seling part, or keeping it for better times... So secont that nothing to look at thing...

Comment

we might have to get a meet together sometime in the future (once I finish my reinstall...lol)

just over in college station, about a hour and a half or two from Austin, about 3 from San Antonio
        Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

I would be down to hang out if my job has me in some weekend. I might not have anything to show yet though.
          No Carputer YET.
          A car I'm designing...

Comment

If you're talking the north side of austin, I might come down to one.

Comment

i might as well go there too, i have a free sunday next sunday. (dec 26)

Comment

well, I know I wouldn't be able to do Sunday since we will be at the other half of the familys house for the christmas thing....well that and my car is no where near done

l=]
                Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Heh, sounds like a bunch of people who don't have anything to show are willing to go to a meet.

That being said, I don't have a bit of the computer in the car yet, and I'd be willing to go to a meet.
                  1999 Plymouth Voyager (That's right, big-pimpin' in a minivan.)
                  PC built into console
                  worklog with pics: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46359

Some of my music: http://www.myspace.com/markquestion

Comment

well, whenever i'm on a long trip i bring the laptop along and use it for music

Comment

Im from Austin, TX but I moved up to Reno, NV about a year ago. I plan on goin back some time this year. I plan on havin my **** done before I go back down. So maybe I can meet up some time when I get back.
                      Starting new project. After some jackass broke in and stole my screen.

Comment

I'm up for a meet. Like the majority, I have no carputer to show, but it would be a good way to meet everybody and share the experiences with everyone.
                        Ford Expedition XLT 2003
                        My Work Log
                        Progress 40%

Comment

my second gen. carputer is in the works... As soon as i get my paycheck, i'll grab me some pc... hehehe so hopefully in a couple of weeks i'll catch up with yall...

cheers

Comment

mine is nearly complete, just need to finish bondoing the amp rack and send it off for paint, then wire everything up really....but that could end up taking some time...lol
                            Jan Bennett

Comment

I'd be up for an Austin meet, but sounds like I'm the only one with an actual install.
                              Don't Click

Comment

Working...
                              X