Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarPC Travelling Around the Country

Hey CarPC Family…
    I am heading out on a 16 day drive from Atlanta, GA to California and back, starting the day after Christmas – Dec 26, 2004 --- Jan 10, 2005

I will by driving my Ford Escape with CarPC setup. Here is a link to my Trip web site: http://travel.bashua.com – A few of the cities on the list: Memphis, Little Rock, Taos, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Santa Monica, El Paso, Dallas, Birmingham.

It would be great to meet up with some of you all and check out your rides. If anyone is interested, or if you just have some suggestions on places you recommend I see, please shoot me an e-mail or post message to the board.

My e-mail for this trip is [email protected]

Thanks folks… hope to see some of you!

Very nice setup. Hope your ford wasn't on lease

Comment

nice very nice
      but I hope thats not your reall address listed ? a criminal mind would be truly happy to know when to rip you off and when they should get out of there
      Nano ITX / 512 MB / 60 GB / Panasonic slot load / M1-ATX / Bu303 / Sound blaster 24 / PPi amps / rockford sub

Comment

thats really cool, I wonder why you decided to take this journey
        DICE Los Angeles
        ]

Comment

I drove across the country once (Socal to Atlanta, GA Tech) and man, it a freaking looooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggggggg drive. It takes forever to drive cross Texas on Route 10 and 20 in tripple digit temperature. I am glad that I didn't have to drive back from GA to SoCal.
          BTW, it was a nice trip as you can see what part of America look like.
          2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
          89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
          Y2K Accord Dell GX150
          RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
          EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixPC
            I drove across the country once (Socal to Atlanta, GA Tech) and man, it a freaking looooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggggggg drive. It takes forever to drive cross Texas on Route 10 and 20 in tripple digit temperature. I am glad that I didn't have to drive back from GA to SoCal.
            BTW, it was a nice trip as you can see what part of America look like.
            Don't you have AC when u drive across texas? I know I don't have AC now
            PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
            X