Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's from Dallas .... or Texas in general?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's from Dallas .... or Texas in general?

OK, so I know Red GTI is down in College Station...but who else is from TX? Anyone else in the Dallas area? We gotta get a little local Carputer club going. I'm always here to help anyone who needs to do some fabricating <used to do installs and fabrication for a living>, and I can usually help ya out with any other car stuff <work for Lexus right now, but spent years with GM>. Anyways, just wanna see who's around....

I am from Ennis. about 30 min drive south of Dallas. I hosted a get together last year. here is a link to the picture thread.
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25279
    where do you live?
    Randell Kelly

Comment

Oh, we all know Ennis well......The Motorplex <no other idea what's out there>. Actually though, i'm in Flower Mound, which is just about 5 minutes North of DFW airport. <or, right next to grapevine mills mall, people always find my house that way>

Comment

Me.
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

See the Austin meet thread for some Austinites...
          1999 Plymouth Voyager (That's right, big-pimpin' in a minivan.)
          PC built into console
          worklog with pics: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46359

Some of my music: http://www.myspace.com/markquestion

Comment

from houston, going to school in georgetown (30 mi north of austin)
            Carputer Progress:
            [!!'-------] 25%
            have to fabricate screen mount

have to start over, lilliput died, 1st laptop broke, have to sell the 2nd one. damn

Comment

Hey guys-

been' watching the forums for a couple months now and I've decided to join up. I'm based in dallas most of the time, Arkansas sometimes as well. I'm about to start my install- and when I mean about to start I mean I think I've settled on a plan now I'm getting funds and parts together- I'll be installing a MacMini in my Mazda3 when the time comes. It'd be great to meet up with some people sometime and check out some other installs and get some tips irl.

Peace
              Michael
              Mazda 3, meet Mac Mini. Mac Mini, meet Mazda 3.
              Mac Mini in-car coming soon.
              Progress: [||||||||||||||||||--] (90% Complete,Initial install is complete, now adding on and fine tuning.)
              Progress Blog: http://mikemazda3.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm from Dallas.

Comment

Midland/Odessa here.

Comment

Im from Harlingen Tx but i spend alot of time in the Dallas area, right now I

am in Wichita Falls for the next 2 weeks (working)
                    10.5 lcd touchscreen ,shuttle XPC,AMD +2100, 512 DDR, 120 GB drive ,slot dvd,Dashwerks shutdown controller,GPS, XM Direct

Comment

Houston here - wouldn't mind doing a meetup if you guys want. I'll be in Austin in the middle of March for SXSW, so if you guys are up for meeting then, I'm ready.

Comment

Curious about SXSW. Gota friend from the UK who's band is going to be there. What's the cost for non-music-industry attendees?
                        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Plano, tx.

Comment

Houston, Texas here. I have a brother in Justin, TX (Just north of Ft. Worth right next to the NASCAR track!!!) who wants me to build a carputer for his F250. But not unil I finish my Mazda3 install!
                            My Mazda 3s Carputer Project

(--------------------) 0% complete
                            Research & Development Stage

Comment

McKinney (Close Enough)
                              CarPC v2: Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT, DW Housing, IBM R40, GPS, XM, StreetDeck

Comment

Working...
                              X